Make a donation

Author Topic: Damper and Bushes Refresh  (Read 1241 times)

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
Damper and Bushes Refresh
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:32:02 pm »
Hi guys my cars on 120k I want to refresh the dampers with new items and also get new bushes.  Anyone know how I can go about this. I want to keep the car OEM.

Thanks guys.
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)

Offline Rampage

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Damper and Bushes Refresh
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 08:28:39 pm »
Don't know about dampers mate, but if you want to keep the bushes OEM. It's worth swapping out the front console bushes with Audi TT ones. They are a bit more solid and tightened my steering up. Much more durable too.

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 08:25:14 pm »
Yeah that sounds lush would love tighter steering
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 08:25:49 pm »
Yeah that sounds lush would love tighter steering. I will try and do homework on dampers

Offline Rampage

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 10:11:57 pm »

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You