Make a donation

Author Topic: Martin's Tornado Red DSG Edition 30  (Read 34274 times)

Offline Martin_jk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 8
    • Email
Re: Martin's Tornado Red DSG Edition 30
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2017, 08:16:10 am »
Yep, No point going power made and then having a car that can't handle it. It will either be BCS or Miltekk. Ill give you a shout once R Tech have had a play. Won't be for a few months yet, but its definitely not stock.
Yeah that's very true! BCS is the way forward as everyone on here will tell you lol for both sound & gains too, with any luck you might see one come up in the for sale section at some point.

Yeah let me know, I knew the gearbox was definitely mapped by r-tech but would love to know what figures the car makes as it is, all in good time though will keep my eye on your thread for updates :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline peter_booker2003

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2017, 04:06:33 pm »
Hey Martin,

Spotted your 6R at Vagtuner yesterday. Looked stunning and very very clean. Shame not to catch you but sure we shall meet again at some point  :happy2: :happy2:
Past: MK5 Golf GTI, Black Magic Pearl, Xenons, SatNav, MFSW, Highline
Past: Edition 30 #1411, Tornado Red, Xenons, Revo Intake, H+R Springs, Highline, DSG,

Current: Mk5 Golf GTI, Steel Grey, 3dr, Manual

Offline Martin_jk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:00 pm »
Hey Martin,

Spotted your 6R at Vagtuner yesterday. Looked stunning and very very clean. Shame not to catch you but sure we shall meet again at some point  :happy2: :happy2:
Hi Pete how's it going?

Thanks mate :) I managed to get a good cleaning session in the day before the show! I saw your Ed30 too was nice to see her again actually, still looking awesome!

I know I thought that too I expected to bump into you when walking around at some point lol then when I walked back over to your car around 2pm it had gone so assumed you had gone home, will definitely have a catch up with you on the next meet/show though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline peter_booker2003

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2017, 09:52:00 am »
Hey Martin. All good here thanks.

Yeah, it looked like you had spent some time on her. I was up at 5am cleaning the ED30 on the Sunday morning as I was working till late on Saturday.

We got there for about 7:40am, saw everything come in, watch a bit of the track and then headed home around 1pm. Had to get home as was going out in the afternoon!

Are you heading to Edition38? Think that will likely be the next one that I manage to get too.
Past: MK5 Golf GTI, Black Magic Pearl, Xenons, SatNav, MFSW, Highline
Past: Edition 30 #1411, Tornado Red, Xenons, Revo Intake, H+R Springs, Highline, DSG,

Current: Mk5 Golf GTI, Steel Grey, 3dr, Manual

Offline Martin_jk

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2017, 08:52:38 pm »
Hey Martin. All good here thanks.

Yeah, it looked like you had spent some time on her. I was up at 5am cleaning the ED30 on the Sunday morning as I was working till late on Saturday.

We got there for about 7:40am, saw everything come in, watch a bit of the track and then headed home around 1pm. Had to get home as was going out in the afternoon!

Are you heading to Edition38? Think that will likely be the next one that I manage to get too.
Glad to hear your all good mate :)

Yeah managed to get a full day on her on Saturday was well worth it!
Wow 5am!? That's dedication lol definitely paid off though looked lovely at the show.

Oh you got there quite early then, I wasn't there till 10am & left around 3pm was a good day & a brilliant turn out, wasn't expecting there to be that many cars.

Yeah I think edition38 will be my next show too tbh hoping to get some mods in before then need an exhaust on the 6R after going to vag tuner live I'm craving some noise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk