Make a donation

Author Topic: The EU vote,  (Read 8486 times)

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ohil9be89fd265tjm2s084cdf3&/topic,19740.0.html
Re: The EU vote,
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2016, 08:12:29 pm »
Farmers shouldnt need financial support. UK consumers should be willing to pay the correct price for goods.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 08:46:17 am »
Farmers shouldnt need financial support. UK consumers should be willing to pay the correct price for goods.
I fully agree mate,,, UK farmers grow it & we in the UK buy it, Why import veg from miles away when it's grown on your own doorstep ?

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 09:02:00 am »
Right, here's a challenge for those posters who say it's 'sour grapes'  from the 'remain' voters.....

I would like each of you 'exiters' that have posted so far to come up with 6, yes just half a dozen, real examples each, of rules or regulations that the EU has imposed upon the UK (telling us what to do!), that the UK would not have wanted to implement of its own accord. That shouldn't be difficult for you..... Straight off, because you all know your facts, no internet research, six examples, straight off from each of you. Starter for 10, as they say......

Looking forward to your responses. By my reckoning, that should be at least  18 specific different examples posted here without delay :thinking: :scared: :surprised:

Don't delay.....do it today..... :wink:
If you want a few examples of what the EU as told us what to do,,, Just ask the farmers & fishermen of the UK,  They will give you a lot more than the 5 or 6 answers you require

You miss the critical point... There are many examples, but it's wrong to say these are imposed by people round a table from another country......The UK has had an input / involvement and a vote on these decisions, through MEP's etc and representation. I have asked for examples where the Uk has not been involved in the EU decision making processes, and no surprise, no one has been able to  provide any such examples - There's this huge misconception that the EU decisions  are imposed upon the UK, without any UK input.

What I have done is to ask for the evidence - none provided.....

If you think that the financial support provided by the EU to UK farming etc will be replaced by direct UK funding, then I think you are deluding yourself - just look at all the cutbacks - the  bulk of money the Uk pays to the EU will just be absorbed into savings on the public purse
. I agree with a lot of what you say but it's time for this great nation to stand on its own 2 feet, Many people have been called racist because of their views on immigration But the schools doctors & local services can only take so much, I'm not a racist by any means,,, I even support & donate for Palestinian freedom & justice But I do think this country can only take so much & we should have our own control on people from other EU country's coming here,

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 08:53:41 am »
Not a EU vote matter But watching the news yesterday the French want to set up a Asylum centre in Calais to help migrants win the right to settle in Britain !!! I always thought you claim asylum in the first safe country you get to ? I maybe wrong of course

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=ohil9be89fd265tjm2s084cdf3&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2016, 08:57:50 am »
Not a EU vote matter But watching the news yesterday the French want to set up a Asylum centre in Calais to help migrants win the right to settle in Britain !!! I always thought you claim asylum in the first safe country you get to ? I maybe wrong of course

It's a f*cking joke that's what. If they are in France they are in a safe country.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2016, 10:31:06 am »

It's a f*cking joke that's what. If they are in France they are in a safe country.
That's just what I thought,, When is this country going to have some backbone ?

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2016, 10:46:36 am »

I can't understand it myself cos France is a beautiful country & always has been,, Maybe someone could tell us what the biggest difference is between France & the UK ( apart from our benefit system & free housing of course,,, We should help people around the world who need help if we can But if someone travels across 5 or 6 country's just to get to the 7th one then The government should get some backbone & ask themselves Why

Offline grey golfster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 34
  • Edition 30 # 993; Stage 2 n a bit....
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2016, 12:45:30 pm »
I can't understand it myself cos France is a beautiful country & always has been,, Maybe someone could tell us what the biggest difference is between France & the UK ( apart from our benefit system & free housing of course,,, We should help people around the world who need help if we can But if someone travels across 5 or 6 country's just to get to the 7th one then The government should get some backbone & ask themselves Why?

:congrats: