Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30 powered by RBS  (Read 66425 times)

Offline Shoduchi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
Re: Edition 30 powered by RBS
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2023, 03:27:26 pm »
Good to see new upgrades fitted! Your new wheels are even more beautiful.  :happy2:

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2023, 11:37:34 pm »
@Shoduchi 💋👍🏻 Thanks bro🤗 still having fun with the Edition 30❤️❤️
How’z yours doing?? Still enjoying yours??👍🏻👍🏻

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: October 28, 2023, 12:04:24 am »
Last couple of months were very busy…
Mini was sold and bought myself an UP!…GTI😍❤️ Love the little nugget ❤️ Was preparing all stuff for the renewall of my mums appartement in Croatia…
My Edi also finally went on the rollers  :pomppomp::pomppomp: put a healthy 367 isch horses according to the Dyno😍
I REALY feel the difference now!!! I didn’t have time to test it well because I had to drive to Croatia the next day!!😅 I actually was a bit scared, the first kms slowly driving 120 isch km/h was on the Belgian highway…,till I came on the Autobahn…🫣😵‍💫🥶 the needle flew towards 270+ km/h and above 😅 I got sweaty hands!!! Like a beginner😅
LOOOOOVE IT NOW!!❤️ Having tested for 1600km+ and still my hart beats a bit faster behind the wheel 😅❤️
Next up are suspension & brakes!! The last one is REALLY necessary!😁
Edi is now waiting for his Croatian membership… if everything goes smoothly, by end of November everything Should be ok🤞🏻
Now for some evening driving shots…

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: October 28, 2023, 12:06:17 am »

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: October 28, 2023, 12:09:37 am »
Oh forgot the new little nugget😍

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #245 on: October 29, 2023, 01:30:51 am »
@Shoduchi 💋👍🏻 Thanks bro🤗 still having fun with the Edition 30❤️❤️
How’z yours doing?? Still enjoying yours??👍🏻👍🏻
Good to know! :drinking:
Mine is doing well.  :happy2: I've finally had some little issues fixed, a big maintenance and a few upgrades done. I've also done two track days this year. :grin:  I hadn't driven on track since 2019...

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
« Reply #246 on: October 29, 2023, 01:32:10 am »
Last couple of months were very busy…
Mini was sold and bought myself an UP!…GTI😍❤️ Love the little nugget ❤️ Was preparing all stuff for the renewall of my mums appartement in Croatia…
My Edi also finally went on the rollers  :pomppomp::pomppomp: put a healthy 367 isch horses according to the Dyno😍
I REALY feel the difference now!!! I didn’t have time to test it well because I had to drive to Croatia the next day!!😅 I actually was a bit scared, the first kms slowly driving 120 isch km/h was on the Belgian highway…,till I came on the Autobahn…🫣😵‍💫🥶 the needle flew towards 270+ km/h and above 😅 I got sweaty hands!!! Like a beginner😅
LOOOOOVE IT NOW!!❤️ Having tested for 1600km+ and still my hart beats a bit faster behind the wheel 😅❤️
Next up are suspension & brakes!! The last one is REALLY necessary!😁
Edi is now waiting for his Croatian membership… if everything goes smoothly, by end of November everything Should be ok🤞🏻
Now for some evening driving shots…
Now it's moving like it should with all the upgrades you've done!  :congrats: :driver:

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2024, 01:36:15 pm »
A Happy New Year to all of you❤️👊🏻 Let 2024 be an even more better & exiting Year🎊🎉🍾🍾

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2024, 01:49:01 pm »
A lot of things are still to change on the Edition 30 😁
But now from last October hibernating on the Island till April… then it’s comming back to Belgium with me as a “Croat”👊🏻😁 & numberplates are waiting….
Then it’s finally going to be lowered, all chassis mods will be done & brakes with new wheels 👍🏻❤️
For now just a little drive on sunny roads 😍 and a nice night drive…