Make a donation

Author Topic: Lakeside Karting - Friday Oct 14th, 7pm  (Read 2422 times)

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
Lakeside Karting - Friday Oct 14th, 7pm
« on: September 20, 2016, 11:33:43 am »
Hello.

Last race of the year for us and plenty of room if you would like to take part.

As before this is part of my championship but one off drivers are very welcome and even better if someone light and fast wants to race as one of my regulars is too fast for us but needs putting in his place!! :brum

Non members this year won't get a trophy, just plenty of kudos points, but if this is a deal breaker for anyone I'll pay for an extra trophy out of my own pocket.

Lakeside Karting – Friday October 14th, 7pm arrival

Race times

19:00 – Arrival, Sign in, Suit up, Briefing
20:00 – 10 min Practice / Qualifying
20:15 – Race Start. 30 min sprint from a grid start
20:50 – Trophies, Lap times

Cost and Payment

The cost is £67.50 per driver. This is payable to me not to the track. Please pay via the PayPal link below. Through this link you can then either pay via your PayPal account or, using the link just under the account login, from a credit or debit card.

The drivers list, circuit address, google maps link to the circuit and other details are on the website here:

https://thehirekartcup.wordpress.com/2016-races/r7-lakeside/

Thank you and feel free to ask any questions.

Nathan
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
Re: Lakeside Karting - Friday Oct 14th, 7pm
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 08:33:42 am »
Popped to Lakeside last night for a cheeky practice and they have a new fleet of twin engine karts which are excellent! Very impressed. By far some of the best hire karts I've driven this year.
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO