Make a donation

Author Topic: Traction control... on or off?  (Read 21492 times)

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 670
Re: Traction control... on or off?
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2016, 02:00:52 pm »
I might cut the crappy APR cat off and put a better one on there, maybe a BCS one if the emissions are good.

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2016, 05:07:42 pm »
I might cut the crappy APR cat off and put a better one on there, maybe a BCS one if the emissions are good.
Here you go mate, emissions with the Powervalve 200 cell. Can't remember if that was on Stage 1 or Stage 2 R-Tech, if that matters.

Offline Adamt5386

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • black mk5 gti
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2016, 10:11:07 pm »
Bsc sports cat sounds like the way to go. from what you guys have said and from the conversation I had with a guy from there. Really good information he gave me and such faith in his product. Definitely want to go down that route. Plus gfb dv+ autotech hpfp and stage2+map. Should be all done for a while then lol

Offline ducman77

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2016, 10:31:32 pm »
Bsc sports cat sounds like the way to go. from what you guys have said and from the conversation I had with a guy from there. Really good information he gave me and such faith in his product. Definitely want to go down that route. Plus gfb dv+ autotech hpfp and stage2+map. Should be all done for a while then lol

Dude, with the BCS downpipe and cat, DV+, Autotech and mapping the car will be an absolute flyer :happy2:
Good times :smiley: Enjoy :happy2:

Offline 99hagued

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2016, 10:41:23 pm »
Here you go mate, emissions with the Powervalve 200 cell. Can't remember if that was on Stage 1 or Stage 2 R-Tech, if that matters.

Wow that's clean for a sports cat, when I test cars with sports cats they are usually borderline pass/fail
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:56:32 pm by 99hagued »

Offline Adamt5386

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • black mk5 gti
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2016, 07:32:55 pm »

Dude, with the BCS downpipe and cat, DV+, Autotech and mapping the car will be an absolute flyer :happy2:
Good times :smiley: Enjoy :happy2:
I'm hoping so man. Really looking forward to getting it sorted! Probably going to have to wait until new year but will hopefully be worth the wait

Offline Johnsy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2016, 07:44:43 pm »
Yes. Well mine is on the Leon anyway

Iv got the later LCR with the useless XDS, on or off the car still cuts the power in the corners,and it definetly doesn't like left foot trail braking. An absolute buzz kill on a recent trackday

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 670
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2016, 10:15:28 am »

That is loads better!  Their website is down at the moment so can't check if they sell the cat on it's own.

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D