Make a donation

Author Topic: Detailing VLOG and general tips videos.  (Read 2539 times)

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 40
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
Detailing VLOG and general tips videos.
« on: November 15, 2016, 07:37:31 pm »
So before anyone gets their knickers in a twist... this isn't me trying to advertise. In fact I will go as far as to say I will not do a detailing job for anyone on here :)

Detailing is my job, this place is my social.

That said I've been making a few videos showing more behind the scenes of what goes into making cars look their best.

Have a look and hopefully you find it interesting or informative and push some of you go get out there and detail your own cars.

I'll just link the one video here but if you click on the channel you will see I've made a few and I'm about to upload a few 'how to apply...' videos for a few Gtechniq products.

Any questions add them to this thread and I'll happily answer... unless the question is can you detail my car... as the answer is no :)

Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline K9

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 14
  • VW LifeStyle
    • Email
Re: Detailing VLOG and general tips videos.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 07:58:40 am »
Keep it up man! Will def be following your videos  :happy2:

Offline CP-Performance

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 12:19:30 pm »
I was on Clean your car last night and watching a couple of gtechniq videos, It linked me to one of your videos of a Blue Audi Q5 or SQ5 (Bad memory)

I enjoyed the video and it's always re-assuring that I'm still doing the same level work and approach as a pro like yourself  :happy2: Keep up the good work mate, I'll be watching more of your vids in future
Instagram chr1spick
www.cp-performance.co.uk

Offline SamMas

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 04:30:06 pm »
Loved the video mate, being a professional myself I understand how un-glamorous this work can be sometimes!

Worth looking into the Koch-Chemie range of products, mainly "Orange Power". Great for cleaning up stained window rubbers and the likes, I used to use it as a pre-step for tyre dressing. Not quite as messy as T'n'G  :happy2:

Keep it up man!