Make a donation

Author Topic: Tautvydas Shadow Blue GT TDI  (Read 7031 times)

Offline TautvydasJ

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Tautvydas Shadow Blue GT TDI
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 03:22:20 pm »
Thanks for a good word!  :drinking:
Finally, springs are on the car  :laugh: Ride quality hasn't changed much, so I'm 100% happy with the result  :happy2:

Too bad side skirts are still in the garage... But the weather is getting better, so it's coming  :grin:

Offline TautvydasJ

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2017, 12:50:13 pm »
Hey there! Golf is finally finished with all the mods for now, side skirts are on the car  :laugh: Also painted brake calipers in yellow, the color goes pretty well with blue exterior  :happy2:
So, time for pictures

Offline ChrisGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 40
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,106577.0.html
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 01:57:18 pm »
Looks stunning in that colour!

Nice work  :drinking:

Chris
It wouldn't be fun if it was easy, I just wish it wasn't this much fun.

Offline TautvydasJ

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2017, 08:23:58 pm »
Looks stunning in that colour!

Nice work  :drinking:

Chris

Thanks!   :happy2:

Offline TautvydasJ

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 01:43:30 pm »
Hello everybody, it's been a while since my last post, because I was away to the United States for the whole summer, so my Mk5 was resting for all this time  :grin:
Last week I have made two really small mods, but I was thinking of it for a long time, and now it's finally done  :happy2:
Installed Optilux (by hella) Extreme Yellow XY bulbs for the high beam lights, really happy with the result, makes the front a little bit different.

Also changed OEM parking light bulbs to orange ones and coded the turn signal lights to always be on, a nice USDM touch  :grin:

That's it for now. Also, thinking about new wheels for the next summer (18' or 19'), if you guys have suggestions, feel free to recommend, because I'm really confused at the time  :signLOL:

Offline TautvydasJ

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 01:07:53 pm »
Hello! Since my last post was with really small mods, i prepared something bigger this time  :grin:
First of all, bought another set of tail lights, will be trying to make them look like ED30 ones. Also, saw GTI seats on a craigslist few weeks earlier for a very good price, so i couldn't resist  :signLOL: and last but not least, bought new wheels for the summer. It's OZ Racing Alleggerita HLT, 18inch, 8J, ET48, condition is great, just need to buy a set of tires for them, since wheels are now with racing slicks  :laugh:

Too bad now It's just a test fit, because winter tire season is in Lithuania at the time  :sad1:

Also, sold my 16inch winter wheels and bought 17inch winter tires for Classix