Make a donation

Author Topic: Murder is murder ?  (Read 3557 times)

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
Murder is murder ?
« on: January 04, 2017, 01:14:34 pm »
I don't want to get all political but after watching an Israeli soldier walk up & shoot a wounded Palestinian man in the head at point blank range even tho the wounded man was laying on the ground, No matter who you are or what you are this is Cold blooded murder,  I like millions of other people around the world have been sickened by what the Nazis did to people in WW2 & then what do we see !!! A Israeli soldier murder a wounded man laying on the ground,,, Fxxking disgusting, 

4ndy

Re: Murder is murder ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:21:47 pm »
I just seen this too. Cocked his weapon and fired. No hesitation. He knew what he was doing
 Not sure what the law says about murder manslaughter etc but What he did was very wrong
 I'm sure intent comes into it.  Don't think you can discuss what is happening in the m east without getting political

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 01:47:33 pm »
I agree with you my friend,, It's not about who you are or what you are & it makes no difference which side of this conflict you side with,, They'll never be peace in this land while the (American) backed Israeli army go round murdering people like this,  My heart goes out to the family of that murdered Palestinian & my support goes out to the people of Palestine,  PS,, I'm NOT being anti Semitic before anyone points the finger,
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 01:52:33 pm by Bozz »

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0ckmq4ah5gcomhrkn6uell3980&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:17:33 pm »
Is your full stop button broken mate?  :signLOL:

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 03:29:37 pm »
Is your full stop button broken mate?  :signLOL:
.  . Lol love it :)

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 03:37:55 pm »
It's easy for anyone outside Israel and Palestine to comment on what each side does or doesn't. I don't live there so who am I to comment on what they're going through?

Both sides have reasons behind this hate and both don't have good enough reasons to kill anyone from the opposite side. If a Palestinian armed man saw a wounded Israeli soldier, would he not kill him? Both don't have good enough reasons but both keep killing the other side. Both are wrong so criticising one event in a global scenario is pointless and unfair IMO.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 07:35:23 pm »
It's easy for anyone outside Israel and Palestine to comment on what each side does or doesn't. I don't live there so who am I to comment on what they're going through?

Both sides have reasons behind this hate and both don't have good enough reasons to kill anyone from the opposite side. If a Palestinian armed man saw a wounded Israeli soldier, would he not kill him? Both don't have good enough reasons but both keep killing the other side. Both are wrong so criticising one event in a global scenario is pointless and unfair IMO.
. First of all that is a very good reply & i agree on 99% of what you say. There is good & bad on both sides as we all know but I was commenting on this latest murder which was not reported to the rest of the world on ear say it was filmed live so you me & the rest of the world could see for ourselves what a so called civilised state can do to a wounded man laying on the floor, Everyone deserves the right to live in peace in their own land.

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 08:26:35 pm »
All people have the right to live like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights state they have. Problems start when people fight over the same land, different religious beliefs, different skin colour, different whatever... Whenever people don't agree to who some land belongs to you'll see fights and/or wars. Unless that's settled, it will be hard to stop murders from happening.

Offline RBS

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 09:20:30 pm »
I've seen and read about it and I agree with all of the arguments here!
It's like Shoduchi said in his last reply!
Here in Europe are many different religious beliefs, different...... but it's hard to live next to each other!
Look at the Basks, the Balkan, Northern Ireland.... many of those regions for years are still not quiet and that's the same what is happening in Palestina and Israel!
Like in the last centuries it is all about religion and land!

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 11:00:02 pm »
All people have the right to live like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights state they have. Problems start when people fight over the same land, different religious beliefs, different skin colour, different whatever... Whenever people don't agree to who some land belongs to you'll see fights and/or wars. Unless that's settled, it will be hard to stop murders from happening.
Well said my friend. It would seem Israelis think they are some kind of superior people & they can do as they like to people who have lived on the land well before 1948. And if someone speaks out against Israel then their called anti Semitic. And the world just sits on its arse & says nothing

Offline Scoobykiller

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2017, 04:24:39 am »
Here are videos online of israelis shooting little childern never mind a fully grown man

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2017, 11:41:40 am »
Here are videos online of israelis shooting little childern never mind a fully grown man
.  I agree my friend.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2017, 12:10:31 pm »
One thing that really takes the pixx is the fact that when Netanyahu & his government & his army & his police & his settlers go killing innocent men women & Children most governments & leaders around the world just look the other way. And hasn't the USA realised by now that the bullets & bombs that have been & still are killing innocent Palestinians come from America ? I'm not saying all people in Palestine are innocent but the Israelis treat the bad & the innocent all the same. The UN says settlements are illegal but yet Israel continues to build them & yet again most governments look the other way. Sorry to go on like this but i think it's time the people of the UK & Europe stand up for the innocent people of Palestine even if our governments Haven't got the balls. And when mr David Cameron invited Netanyahu to Downing Street that just showed the true government that we have. If it had been any other leader who had done what Netanyahu has done over the years they wouldn't have been invited But we can't offend the Israelis now can we because they'll only go round pointing the anti Semitic finger. What happened to millions of Jews & other people in WW2 was evil & sick beyond words But just look how the Israelis are treating people now !!!

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 12:17:03 pm »
One more thing sorry,,, We have all seen over the years the evil executions being carried out in Iraq & Syria yet what the Israeli soldier did was no different ?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:19:56 pm by Bozz »