Make a donation

Author Topic: Call that justice ?  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
Call that justice ?
« on: February 21, 2017, 11:56:45 am »
Hi everyone. Forgive me for getting political for a minute But just seen on the news about that Israeli soldier Elor Azaria has been sentenced to just 18 months for shooting a wounded Palestinian 21 year old who was laying on the ground after already being wounded, We all saw live on tv this soldier walk up to the wounded man & shoot him dead.... It doesn't matter who you are that wasn't manslaughter it was murder. And when you think if a Palestinian youth throws a stone at a Israeli tank he'll get 2 to 3 years in prison. Yes I know there is good & bad on both sides of this conflict but this is not justice. And Israel wonder why they are hated like they are ? I am not anti Semitic i just don't like the injustice the Palestinian people have to live with in their own land.

Offline Paradox1

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
Re: Call that justice ?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 12:13:18 pm »
Hes only been convicted as it was televised

Its nothing new, happends everyday, Ireael, british, american. just the world we live in unfortunately.

Same acts different uniform.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 02:33:35 pm »

Its nothing new, happends everyday, Ireael, british, american. just the world we live in unfortunately.

Thanks for your reply Paradox,  I've been to many pro Palestine demos in recent years & you always hear the same thing coming from the pro Israel supporters (we want peace you want war)  Sorry but what the Israelis do to the Palestinian people day in day out is Not a sign for wanting peace. Another thing I can't quite understand,,, Why is the US so far up the AxxE of Israel ?

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=d0t1kb7cmue98s7vcr2iaio8u0&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 02:35:43 pm »
I like this forum because it doesnt get involved with news and politics........  :popcornsoda:

Offline Pesky jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 02:38:44 pm »

Thanks for your reply Paradox,  I've been to many pro Palestine demos in recent years & you always hear the same thing coming from the pro Israel supporters (we want peace you want war)  Sorry but what the Israelis do to the Palestinian people day in day out is Not a sign for wanting peace. Another thing I can't quite understand,,, Why is the US so far up the AxxE of Israel ?

That isn't the same as what paradox said..

Same acts different uniform

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 03:12:05 pm »
I like this forum because it doesnt get involved with news and politics........  :popcornsoda:
Yea I get your point mate :) but somethings just don't seem right

Offline grey golfster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 34
  • Edition 30 # 993; Stage 2 n a bit....
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 06:59:52 pm »
I have no axe to grind either way, and tbh don't come on the mk5 GTi s forum for the politics.....

However, in this particular instance, it appears to me that Bozz forgot to mention (or perhaps overlooked?) That the reason the Palestinian was on the ground and wounded, was that he and an accomplice had stabbed an Israeli, and that attack was yet another in a series of recent similar attacks?
Not that that justifies what followed, but...

Pots n kettles etc etc.... :popcornsoda:

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 08:09:27 pm »
I have no axe to grind either way, and tbh don't come on the mk5 GTi s forum for the politics.....

However, in this particular instance, it appears to me that Bozz forgot to mention (or perhaps overlooked?) That the reason the Palestinian was on the ground and wounded, was that he and an accomplice had stabbed an Israeli, and that attack was yet another in a series of recent similar attacks?
Not that that justifies what followed, but...

Pots n kettles etc etc.... :popcornsoda:
Yes mate I do know the Palestinian was shot & wounded because he had stabbed an Israeli for which he was shot & wounded so he was stopped which is fair enough But for a soldier to walk up & just shoot him in the head while he's laying on the floor is murder no matter who it is or where your from. I'm sorry but what that soldier did is a war crime.

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2017, 09:37:26 am »
This happens everyday though. If your in a uniform, it seems to be "Okay" to bend the rules.
They have had hatred for years and tbh, im not sure what it over but they have been at war for the longest.

People who enforce the law(not all) need to remember they are people as well and not some almighty being.
Look at home the police in america Kill unarmed people yet dont stand trial....

Ahh dont get me started lol

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 07:17:31 pm »
This happens everyday though. If your in a uniform, it seems to be "Okay" to bend the rules.
They have had hatred for years and tbh, im not sure what it over but they have been at war for the longest.

People who enforce the law(not all) need to remember they are people as well and not some almighty being.
Look at home the police in america Kill unarmed people yet dont stand trial....

Ahh dont get me started lol
100% agree mate

Offline Black9

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 19
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 02:57:05 pm »
The reality of the whole pelestinian / Israeli conflict is this.. many years ago there was no such place as Israel. After the holocaust many of the Jews left Europe for obvious reasons and a large portion of them were welcomed to Palestine with open arms and the Jews and Palestinians lived in peace. Then Britain came along and CREATED Israel within Palestine and over the years expanded it for no reason. Than all the conflict started.. The majority of the media is Israeli owned and they put a spin on things however the want, like the time they showed wrecked buildings due the bombings and cities totally destroyed and said it was Israel when in actual fact it was Palestine... I could go on and on but YouTube has a vast amount of info..

On a side note I'm just stating facts and I don't dislike Jewish peeps. I've met a few who have been very nice people  :happy2:

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2017, 08:15:12 pm »
The reality of the whole pelestinian / Israeli conflict is this.. many years ago there was no such place as Israel. After the holocaust many of the Jews left Europe for obvious reasons and a large portion of them were welcomed to Palestine with open arms and the Jews and Palestinians lived in peace. Then Britain came along and CREATED Israel within Palestine and over the years expanded it for no reason. Than all the conflict started.. The majority of the media is Israeli owned and they put a spin on things however the want, like the time they showed wrecked buildings due the bombings and cities totally destroyed and said it was Israel when in actual fact it was Palestine... I could go on and on but YouTube has a vast amount of info..

On a side note I'm just stating facts and I don't dislike Jewish peeps. I've met a few who have been very nice people  :happy2:
Thanks for your post my friend, I could not have wrote it any better myself. Thank you again.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2017, 08:16:40 pm »
It's not about hate it's about justice & freedom

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 10:35:36 pm »
Have you ever listened to Pink Floyd, Bozz?

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 11:25:06 am »
Have you ever listened to Pink Floyd, Bozz?
A little but it was years ago, A brick in the wall stands out a bit if I remember :)