Make a donation

Author Topic: fit bit disgrace !!!!!  (Read 1356 times)

Offline Boosht

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
fit bit disgrace !!!!!
« on: March 24, 2017, 07:20:25 pm »
well what can i say, i purchased on of these fitbit charge hr devices and within three months the thing was a rubber brick no my wrist with nothing working..

fitbit after many hours of diagnosis testing and no joy was told will replace, recieved a new item in post no problem.

now in the EU 24months warranty, so 12mths later the replacement device is now shedding its rubber band around the components by display, again contact fitbit, they say photo, reciept, box and send back to main depo in netherlands.

done this at cost to me, now im told i have not returned the original device that i was never asked to return so placed into bin, and they wont send out any replacement until they have the returned item..

not happy at all with there support handling, been told cant do nothing here is 25% discount on any new product, to yes no problem return and we will replace, to now wont replace unless you send us the original device, and each time a delay of up to one week for a response to an email.

i've called, gone on to online support, emailed and rather just had enough of there lack of support and professionalism in dealing with the whole matter..

anyone else had simular ???

Offline doylebros

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
Re: fit bit disgrace !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 07:52:40 pm »
This is was on Watchdog (Ann Robinson) a few weeks back - strap issues

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/1a51543e-c9b6-441f-a0a2-4094e81aefaf

Offline white91

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 11:45:28 am »
I've had 4 fitbits because of rubber peel issues, they are really poorly constructed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline dubvrs

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:18:31 pm »
Friends have had issues with the straps on their fitbits. I have always used Garmin and have never had any issues.

Offline Boosht

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 05:34:09 pm »
humm, its been over a month now and they are still not sending any replacement after i sent mine to there warehouse, seems like originally they could not supply a same size and or colour, not reverted to not sending anything, i have raised a complaint and have to now wait another 24 hrs and check for an email as to there 2higher team decision"..

a joke right now oh well, will see what happens...