Make a donation

Author Topic: McCanns  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 12
  • My Ride: Golf GT TDI 57reg
McCanns
« on: May 02, 2017, 08:42:47 pm »
I know this has been going on for a few years now & I hope & pray Maddie is alive & well somewhere, But the fact is her so called caring parents have Never put their hands up & said they did wrong in leaving her alone in a strange apartment & in a different country while they went out for a drink/meal, They have said from day one they have done nothing wrong !!! If it had been a average couple who did this they would've been charged with neglect long ago. They still seem so far up their own arses to admit it was them who did wrong in the first place.

Offline Morgen

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 10
  • 2008 DSG Edition 30
Re: McCanns
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:03:13 pm »
It would be nice to think she was alive and well but after ten years I greatly doubt it! At the end of the day if her parents weren't so neglectful nothing would have ever happened to her, so it's ultimately entirely their fault. They should have been charged with something 100%. Karen Matthews did years in jail and her child is still alive  :innocent:

Offline Paradox1

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 02:15:21 pm »
Exactly

Any of you leave your kid in the house for 2 secs to go to the car then gov would see that as neglect.
Something weird going on why they haven't been prosecuted tbh.

Any who in there right mind leave a toddler (at the time) Alot in a hotel room with the door unlocked in a foreign country?? :surprised: :surprised: :surprised:

Offline Pesky jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 02:20:24 pm »
They should have been charged with something 100%. Karen Matthews did years in jail and her child is still alive  :innocent:

Are you kidding?! You know she kidnapped her own daughter for money right?

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 05:01:05 pm »
Thank you both for your replies

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 05:04:48 pm »
Even now her parents still say they did nothing wrong,,, There not fit to have children.

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 05:21:34 pm »
Even now her parents still say they did nothing wrong,,, There not fit to have children.

truely delusional

Offline Morgen

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 10
  • 2008 DSG Edition 30
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 01:32:15 pm »
They should have been charged with something 100%. Karen Matthews did years in jail and her child is still alive  :innocent:

Are you kidding?! You know she kidnapped her own daughter for money right?

Yup fully aware. I'm not saying she did no wrong before you think that! I just believe that the McCann's obvious neglect should have had some form of negative consequence. If I left a child in an apartment to go have some food and drink with my friends I'd have SS all over me  :stupid:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=2v8m0hhru1vc862m6hkued3la6&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 02:53:36 pm »
They were both negligent f*ckwhits and should be held responsible.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 07:33:23 pm »
At the end of the day most normal people would've taken it in turns to babysit or even use the babysitting service But not them, On the recent tv program it said the McCanns had no involvement in Maddies disappearance But that's bullsxxt because if they hadn't have left her alone she would still be here. And I'm sure with the McCanns both being doctors they would know it's illegal to leave children under a certain age alone ? It's people  like Ben Nedhams parents I really feel sorry for.

Offline doylebros

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 08:41:00 pm »
At the end of the day most normal people would've taken it in turns to babysit or even use the babysitting service But not them, On the recent tv program it said the McCanns had no involvement in Maddies disappearance But that's bullsxxt because if they hadn't have left her alone she would still be here. And I'm sure with the McCanns both being doctors they would know it's illegal to leave children under a certain age alone ? It's people  like Ben Nedhams parents I really feel sorry for.
That's exactly my thoughts.

Offline chigmuss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 09:00:00 pm »
So your punishment will be what, and what will it achieve?

I would think that crosses their mind every second and the pain doesn't go away.

Offline doylebros

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2017, 09:28:18 pm »

I would think that crosses their mind every second and the pain doesn't go away.

Your last sentence says it all - hindsight if only!

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2017, 11:19:10 pm »
Yes it must be heartbreaking for them that's true,, But I just think they should have been charged with neglect in the first place like any other person would have been. It's been over ten years now & they still won't say they were wrong to leave her.

Offline Bozz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2017, 07:40:07 pm »

.       It would achieve some sort of justice for what they did or should I say didn't do