Make a donation

Author Topic: Got some real low life user on this forum  (Read 11907 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: Got some real low life user on this forum
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 10:36:15 pm »

Offline oisinc

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 13
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2017, 10:39:29 pm »
But on a positive note....
You used to have a TT...  :driver:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2017, 11:14:31 pm »
But on a positive note....
You used to have a TT...  :driver:
yeah less headache and no dodgy People in sight   :signLOL:

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4efck9f603q81ae02ab00smfa6&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 12:05:47 am »
Ahhh.. makes sense now  :popcornsoda:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2017, 12:36:47 am »

Offline RetroRaz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 193
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2017, 08:26:46 am »
OP: Like the time you commented on my for sale ad and I quote:

"6k for that peice of sh*t, and u offered 5k for mine, what cheek"

:wink:
but your car was a piece of sh*t in comparison to mine with 20+k lower miles too so your the cheeky one offering me 5k for a car you know I paid 6850 and then spent another 3k mods  :signLOL: that's cheek for you right there pal
Lol bro you can't just look at a pic of a car and the mileage and not in person and say it's a piece of sh*t. Anyways if that's how you judge cars that's fine.

Continue with your rant and hope you get your money back dude :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Offline Pesky jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2017, 09:41:58 am »
@Pesky jones nothing to be confused about.  A weird thread has just turned into general rant thread now  :smiley:

A poor joke  :smiley:

I'm so confusered

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2017, 09:50:59 am »
@Pesky jones nothing to be confused about.  A weird thread has just turned into general rant thread now  :smiley:

A poor joke  :smiley:

I'm so confusered
:sad1:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2017, 10:08:03 am »

but your car was a piece of sh*t in comparison to mine with 20+k lower miles too so your the cheeky one offering me 5k for a car you know I paid 6850 and then spent another 3k mods  :signLOL: that's cheek for you right there pal
Lol bro you can't just look at a pic of a car and the mileage and not in person and say it's a piece of sh*t. Anyways if that's how you judge cars that's fine.

sorry Raz just a bit pis*** ATM bro don't take my anger in jest  :love:
But £5000  :signLOL: I wasn't desperate as my car was a minter att till the accident and it's getting back to it with a cat D  :doh: but still minters  :grin: and worth twice the amount I paid for it to ME before anyone says anything  :love:

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2017, 10:10:53 am »

But £5000  :signLOL: I wasn't desperate as my car was a minter att till the accident and it's getting back to it with a cat D  :doh: but still minters  :grin: and worth twice the amount I paid for it to ME before anyone says anything :love:
:P :P :P :driver: :driver: :driver:

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 16
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2017, 10:58:58 am »

But £5000  :signLOL: I wasn't desperate as my car was a minter att till the accident and it's getting back to it with a cat D  :doh: but still minters  :grin: and worth twice the amount I paid for it to ME before anyone says anything  :love:
I completely sympathise with you as we all obviously put a lot of time, money and love into our cars and but unfortunately there are a lot of twats out there. Try not to take it too personal as at your age its not good for the old ticker bud

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2017, 11:44:44 am »

I completely sympathise with you as we all obviously put a lot of time, money and love into our cars and but unfortunately there are a lot of twats out there. Try not to take it too personal as at your age its not good for the old ticker bud

less of the age pal  :slap: :signLOL: :P

Yeah totally, some people just take the biscuit and honestly I've got a love and hate relationship with my beast and do take pride in it  :love:

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2017, 12:05:18 pm »

less of the age pal  :slap: :signLOL:

Yeah totally, some people just take the biscuit and honestly I've got a love and hate relationship with my beast and do take pride in it  :love:
I have the love hate thing going on as well and I'm pretty touchy when it comes to certain things. Weird innit. I chop and change how I feel about it all the time. Does my kin head in.lol

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2017, 02:39:24 pm »

I have the love hate thing going on as well and I'm pretty touchy when it comes to certain things. Weird innit. I chop and change how I feel about it all the time. Does my kin head in.lol

Were alike mate if you read my thread I've done many chop and changes :stupid:   :signLOL:

Offline Craig Stanley

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2017, 03:03:16 pm »

Were alike mate if you read my thread I've done many chop and changes :stupid:   :signLOL:
Both miserable old gits an all