Author Topic: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl £7500 *Updated*  (Read 1126 times)

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Sold
2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl £7500 *Updated - Both condition and Pics*
£7500.00
Collection Only

For sale today is my Golf GTI Edition 30 3 Door Manual with 70500 on the clock in Diamond Black Pearl. Car is amazing to drive and hasn't let me down in the 4 and a bit years I've owned it. The reason for sale is due to wanting a mk7 Golf GTD :D

Comes with full service history 6 previous owners (but like I say I've run the car for over 4 years without fault). Previous owner had it for 3 years and one of the owners is Arnold Clark (Should have gone down as trade).

The only parts that have gone wrong in the time I've owned it are age related things such as springs brakes etc. all of which have been replaced when necessary. The car is looked after well by myself and is running Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2's all round. I also detail the car twice a year and carry out regular maintenance washes every week or so.

The car is currently running an R Tech stage 1 remap at 303BHP and has been for 3 years without any clutch slippage what so ever. Other than that the car is completely standard (Barring the Edition 30 standards such as part leather, heated seats, rain sensors auto headlights etc.)

The only real issue that I can see with the car is.... unfortunately 2 weeks ago someone did a hit and run in the local supermarket car park leaving a few scuffs and smallish dents to the rear drivers quarter :@ This is due to be fixed at a bodyshop that I have used on cars in the past and I can guarantee you would not be able to tell the difference! The man is a magician!

The car also has 2 alloys that are definitely in need of a refurb. And the other 2 could do with one as well but not as important. Apart from this the car is in very good condition.

Update - car  is now fixed to high standard and is ready to go today. Dropped price to 7500 for a quick sale

Update 2 - Car is now fixed as you can see from the photos you would never tell the difference. Just had front discs, pads and calipers at a cost of £350 last week. Also swapped off the front tyres for 2 brand new Eagle F1 Asy 3's so car is in very good condition for the next owner who comes along!

Good Points - Car has low mileage for age (now at 70,500 miles). Has had quite a lot of work done in the past year which would be the main things on cars this age (Brakes springs etc). Very nice example of an amazingly fun car to drive, if i wasnt doing 50 miles a day for work I would be keeping it no doubt.

Bad Points - 2 alloys are in need of a refurb (See pics). The centre caps could do with replacing. Rubber floor mats are a bit warn and could do with replacing. Also the number plates are a bit naff, had private pressed plates o for the duration of ownership so these were just put back on for sale.

These aren't huge issues, I'm just trying to pick faults with the car and be as honest as possible.

Thanks for looking! 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:40:50 PM by DanED30GTI »

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »
If someone could let me know why the photos haven't worked that would be great! HAHA

Online 4ndy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »
try imageupload.co.uk

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 10:24:32 PM »
Sorted Thanks! Apologies for the amateur pics everyone, I did the best I could with the time and space I had!  :smiley:

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl Open to Offers
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2017, 08:48:07 PM »
Car was in garage yesterday getting the damage fixed. Will try to get some photos on tomorrow night but can honestly say you would never tell from looking at it. Looks good as new. Willing to drop to 7500 for a quick sale.

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl £7500 *Updated*
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 09:15:21 PM »
Big update on condition, spent quote a lot on the car to bring it up to a great standard. Car's ready to go!  :happy2: