Author Topic: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl Open to Offers  (Read 423 times)

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl Open to Offers
£8495.00
Collection Only

For sale today is my Golf GTI Edition 30 3 Door Manual with 68000 on the clock in Diamond Black Pearl. Car is amazing to drive and hasn't let me down in the 4 and a bit years I've owned it. The reason for sale is due to wanting a mk7 Golf GTD :D

Comes with full service history and I am the 6th owner (but like I say I've run the car for over 4 years without fault).

The only parts that have gone wrong in the time I've owned it are age related things such as springs brakes etc. all of which have been replaced when necessary. The car is looked after well by myself and is running Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy 2's all round. I also detail the car twice a year and carry out regular maintenance washes every week or so.

The car is currently running an R Tech stage 1 remap at 303BHP and has been for 3 years without any clutch slippage what so ever. Other than that the car is completely standard (Barring the Edition 30 standards such as part leather, heated seats, rain sensors auto headlights etc.)

The only real issue that I can see with the car is.... unfortunately 2 weeks ago someone did a hit and run in the local supermarket car park leaving a few scuffs and smallish dents to the rear drivers quarter :@ This is due to be fixed at a bodyshop that I have used on cars in the past and I can guarantee you would not be able to tell the difference! The man is a magician!

With that said, if someone was willing to take the car off my hands soon, I would be willing to come to an agreement taking the above into account (please see photo for damage).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:15:13 AM by DanED30GTI »

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: 2007 Mk5 GTI Edition 30 3 Door Diamond Black Pearl
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:41:29 PM »
If someone could let me know why the photos haven't worked that would be great! HAHA

Offline 4ndy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:30 PM »
try imageupload.co.uk

Offline DanED30GTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 10:24:32 PM »
Sorted Thanks! Apologies for the amateur pics everyone, I did the best I could with the time and space I had!  :smiley: