Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk6 tsi abs pump coding  (Read 4852 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: Mk6 tsi abs pump coding
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2017, 11:25:40 pm »
Update on ABS ISSUE NOW RESOLVED BY ME AND THE HELP OF A MEMEBR  :happy2:

Customer took car and probably put the two keys together and car wouldn't start and ABS module 00000000000000000000000000'D Out so no codes were present for the ABS module and I tried the old code but it wouldn't work!!! After several attempts I tried a different code and it went straight thought accepting the code and off I went about setting the ABS booster.
Cleared all codes but one 00003 control module No or incorrect basic settings/ adaption
Tc and abs were flashing on the car again so I set about doing a procedure that @SI-R32 sent me via pm and guess what after tying the last time I only took the ABS light off but today I got both lights flashing again and then reset the control module and boom all lights are off and cars back to its former self  :jumping: the guy at the garage is over the moon as it's his mates mums car and they've been at him for over 6 weeks about the car!!!
Called the owner and the owner said they will drive it around for a week and if alls well he will get the remainder of the payment so I'll be happy to give SI a drink for all the help and support he has given me. Not sure if I'll get anything but will see as I've just got the garage out of a heap of trouble  :signLOL:

Thanks again SI will be in touch pal
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 11:27:57 pm by r5gtt »