Make a donation

Author Topic: VIS Motorsport HPFP  (Read 11656 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: VIS Motorsport HPFP
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 12:13:28 pm »
Can't believe how cheap they've gone  :sad1:

Offline Manny_ED30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »

Funny thing is my HPFP snapped when the cam follower was being done and I opted to go for a stock replacement. Prices for anything uprated were steep. Yesterday I had to snap up the sale VIS had going on. Currently going for £230 on ebay, internals only.
Stealth Racing Stage 2+ Tornado Red 5dr DSG Edition 30
Mk2 Oak Green 16v -> 1.8T - Still Sleeping..

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 10:18:43 pm »

Funny thing is my HPFP snapped when the cam follower was being done and I opted to go for a stock replacement. Prices for anything uprated were steep. Yesterday I had to snap up the sale VIS had going on. Currently going for £230 on ebay, internals only.
ah shame that mate, always happens when you least expect it too! Yeah I was on of the first to get one of those as he have them on eBay for £330 and wouldn't go any lower  :slap: now they're £100 cheaper and he'll let them go for £200  :sick:

Offline just_coolnuh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2017, 07:33:04 pm »
Would the vis internals be any good for stage 3 k04 conversion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 02:07:31 am »
@just_coolnuh definitely

Offline just_coolnuh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 07:58:17 am »
@just_coolnuh definitely
Thanks for replying, will buy that right now as its on sale again, will be cheeky n offer 200

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 02:07:27 pm »
Apparently he's accepting £200  :doh: good luck. Who's fitting it for you?. I think you get instructions and a special tool with yours. Can you do me a huge favour? Ask Ovidiou to send you an extra spacer fitting tool for Mux as he never did send me one  :sad1: and said it's too expensive to send alone and I'd be happy to pay you for the delivery. Thanks

Offline just_coolnuh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 04:33:11 pm »
Apparently he's accepting £200  :doh: good luck. Who's fitting it for you?. I think you get instructions and a special tool with yours. Can you do me a huge favour? Ask Ovidiou to send you an extra spacer fitting tool for Mux as he never did send me one  :sad1: and said it's too expensive to send alone and I'd be happy to pay you for the delivery. Thanks

I was contemplating doing it myself as it doesn’t look very difficult but talking to my friend he recommends buying a full pump instead as 1 little thing can cause loads of problems, not sure if i trust anyone around here to do it either, who done yours?

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 08:26:40 pm »

I was contemplating doing it myself as it doesn’t look very difficult but talking to my friend he recommends buying a full pump instead as 1 little thing can cause loads of problems, not sure if i trust anyone around here to do it either, who done yours?

i did my own and had no issues with fitting it either.

Offline just_coolnuh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 09:30:19 pm »

I was always confident to do it myself but talking with my friend had me thinking twice,  it will save me alot of money going the vis route but i dont wanna buy twice from buying cheap so ill make my mind up tonight as i reckon the sale ends tomorrow, also when u say to ask ovidiou, is that the person selling it on ebay yeah?

Offline Tazocin

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 10:22:18 pm »
I picked up the complete VIS 2.0 stage 1 pump for under 450 in their sale recently. Very fast service, sorted it through facebook, give them a message, they respond fast and were very helpful

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 11:54:47 pm »

I was always confident to do it myself but talking with my friend had me thinking twice,  it will save me alot of money going the vis route but i dont wanna buy twice from buying cheap so ill make my mind up tonight as i reckon the sale ends tomorrow, also when u say to ask ovidiou, is that the person selling it on ebay yeah?

yea that's the owner of the product selling on eBay.
Someone apparently damaged their one by fitting it in incorrectly but there's nothing to it. If you're unsure just buy a complete unit which will be 100% accurate  :happy2:

Offline colesey

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 07:46:57 am »
The second new VIS pump I mentioned last week in this thread is now on its way back to me and will be listed for sale in a couple of days time. If anyone interested in buying it, then please PM me.

Offline just_coolnuh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 10:30:10 am »
 Think ill have another watch of the video how to do it to see what im gonna do, as i could be potentially saving over £200!

Offline Pesky jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2017, 02:08:53 pm »
If you are DIYing feel free to drop me a pm, add me on whatsapp and ill help if you get stuck or have questions etc.