Make a donation

Author Topic: Hypocrisy on this forum  (Read 2300 times)

Offline GTi-Tecnix

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Hypocrisy on this forum
« on: December 08, 2017, 02:07:31 pm »
It would seem the hypocrisy of the moderators on this forum have chosen to penalise and to protect their “valued” opinions on this forum who seem to know it all my post regarding quantum mapping. Where I am being called all sorts they chose to not penalise their use of foul language but to warn me for offering my own views that is what forum is about right? This is an old vehicle we are in discussion and I think it is funny how some people on here are using tactics in order to favour, plug and boost their companies in this field. It goes to show they really are just after your money and want to hide other dealers from doing exactly the same job! I can be Testament to that.

This proves this site is only here to benefit, protect the interest of their own company and to scrutinise others and to punish them when you come out with some other ways of doing the same thing. This really is the way it is on here so I’ve now learnt. It always hurts when the truth in the end is revealed. And Truth shall always overcome falsehood. This is just one part of just whole money making scandal!

I choose to live outside the box not follow people who show me one option instead of two. And this is exactly what is going on here where my penalisation by one of the moderators protects their best interest at heart in protecting their “darlings”. would seem the hypocrisy of the moderators on this forum have chosen to penalise my post regarding quantum mapping. Where I am being called all sorts they chose to not penalise their use of foul language but to warn me for offering my own views that is what forum is about right? This is an old vehicle we are in discussion and I think it is funny how some people on here are using tactics in order to favour, plug and boost their companies in this field. It goes to show they really are just after your money and want to hide other dealers from doing exactly the same job! I can be Testament to that. Now how is this having a fair debate? Hmmmm..  :thinking:

This proves this site is only here to benefit, protect the interest of their own company and to scrutinise others and to punish them when you come out with some other ways of doing the same thing. This really is the way it is on here so I’ve now learnt. It always hurts when the truth in the end is revealed. And Truth shall always overcome falsehood. This is just one part of just whole money making scandal!

I choose to live outside the box and not follow people who show me one option instead of two. And this is exactly what is going on here where my penalisation by one of the moderators protects their best interest at heart in protecting their “darlings”.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:18:20 pm by GTi-Tecnix »
Rapid Acceleration on a Slippery surface
Sounds like a MK5 GTI 💥👊🏽💯

Offline Molesy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
Re: Hypocrisy on this forum
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:12:30 pm »
 :doh: :stupid:

Offline Stig_gti

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 10
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 02:31:44 pm »
You could prove some wrong with some data logging and dyno graph.
 :thinking:

Offline GTi-Tecnix

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:27 pm »
Always the same names popping up..

Offline GTi-Tecnix

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 02:45:14 pm »
Being a black sheep of the “family” here because I chose to be different than the rest 😬

Offline Molesy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 7
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 04:43:29 pm »
Nothing wrong with what you choose, it's your car mate good luck with it.

Offline v4rley

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 04:44:13 pm »
It maybe an olds car now but most people on here are enthusiasts who wish to care and nurish their car, which normally means not just doing the cheapest / easiest / bear minimum.

At which point have people ‘boost their company’ ?

When i commented on your now locked thread about first hand quantum map negative experience you didn’t care to address that and just continued to rant as you do now.

Offline MIJ_JAGGER

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 06:31:01 pm »
Move on man, allow the violins
You love your map, no one else does, end off.

Offline doylebros

• Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 07:55:33 pm »
I use this forum for educational purposes, on how to improve my motor vehicle or repair it when broken, your above post has put me off reading any further posts you make - lighten up and take your motor for a drive and enjoy your map!

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 08:31:58 pm »
Sorry i need to read up previous posts but This forum doesnt tolerate foul language and bullying..
Its every bodys right to choose what mods are on there cars and what money is  spend on them...If it comes to my attention the rules.of dicussion are going beyond that then attention is taken..Please now move on from this as the previous post got locked

Offline GTi-Tecnix

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 02:23:03 am »
Sorry i need to read up previous posts but This forum doesnt tolerate foul language and bullying..
Its every bodys right to choose what mods are on there cars and what money is  spend on them...If it comes to my attention the rules.of dicussion are going beyond that then attention is taken..Please now move on from this as the previous post got locked
Thanks For all the comments. I have moved on from and I like everyone else like to contribute to other people’s questions as I’m always willing to give my offer of advice at first hand from my experience. It would appear no one liked my post regarding Quantum Remap. I just wanted to offer my positive experience with the amazing result and it doesn’t always have to be doom and gloom with other “brands” so to speak. My car is old though I love it but I only said this quote because we are all to careful who maps our car. Sometimes you have to take risks even though the warning signs My be flashing you. I did just that and it was positive for me. If it was to go wrong then I can take it on the chin and think I did buy a brand new car. I think you can get my point here. I think mapping a DSG is different than a Manual where it was more positive for me with Quantum.

Point taken and moving along.. 😉

The End (phew!)