Make a donation

Author Topic: heated seat wiring diagram (2006) with electric lumbar  (Read 1329 times)

teash

heated seat wiring diagram (2006) with electric lumbar
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:25:16 pm »
Hi
I`ve searched and gone over the kafutec wiring diagram snf also done the same in the retrofit topic jason_rmh put up many years ago but just cant fathom it what-so-ever. Just wondered if anyone in the Lancashire area has done this retrofit and managed to get success in the heated seat and also the electric lumbar working and wouldnt mind me popping over to see them and explaining to me where the wires go from the seat multiplug because i`m not daft but this has me stumped. Cheers

Offline RetroRaz

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 193
    • Email
Re: heated seat wiring diagram (2006) with electric lumbar
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 05:47:38 pm »
The 2006 loom always has 1 extra wire left over compared to the 2007 one. I still can't figure out where it goes.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

teash

Re: heated seat wiring diagram (2006) with electric lumbar
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 08:48:54 pm »

Thanks for your reply RR
I made my own loom up as the seats came with original multiplugs with about 6inch of wiring left on them. My problems are the single wire that comes from pin 15 on the back of the climatic unit,does that run up to the fuse box (5amp fuse) to a totally blank fuse slot and then a feed is run from the adjacent slot (making a full circuit when a fuse is put into the holder) up to the cecm I/2. And the same regarding the 2 wires that are linked to both seats and a feed up to the fusebox (5amp) and then dirextly up to the cecm L/2. Bit difficult to explain but if you`ve done this hopefully you`ll get what i mean. Cheers