Make a donation

Author Topic: Issues with RNS510 and Kufatec Fiscon  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Dave_M

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
Issues with RNS510 and Kufatec Fiscon
« on: March 18, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »
Hi

I bought my Ed30 about 4 months ago and am loving it.  However because I’m doing over 100 miles a day and spending minimum 2.5 hours a day in the car, there’s a couple of issues with the stereo system I really need to sort out.

It came with a retrofit RNS510 and Kufatec Fiscon adaptor (an early version I think) but:

1) when I use the phone (via Bluetooth) I can barely hear the caller even with the volume on maximum.  But I’m loud and clear to the caller.

2) the Kufatec supports A2DP but as it’s an early adaptor it’s only mono - which I could just about live with.  What I can’t live with is that if I stream from Spotify, the stereo thinks the stream has ended in the gaps and swaps back to the radio or media source it was previously playing and then jumps back to the streaming when the next track starts.

Anyone got any suggestions to sort these issues?  I’m prepared to fit the proper VW Bluetooth module or latest version of the Kufatec adaptor if that will fix the issues, but want to know for sure before I waste any money.

Thanks
Dave

Offline mrxbox360

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 10
  • My Ride: 2008 Golf Mk5 GT TDI Sport 5dr Reflex Silver Personal Enchanced
Re: Issues with RNS510 and Kufatec Fiscon
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 02:09:26 pm »
Hi id sugest you fit the correct to the proper VW Bluetooth module & get it coded correctly, this should sort out the issue