Make a donation

Author Topic: Finally An Owner! Few New owner questions!  (Read 867 times)

T90DLT

Finally An Owner! Few New owner questions!
« on: April 29, 2018, 07:32:04 pm »
Hi all!

Been a member on here for a while whilst I've been searching for my car and I have finally found one I am happy with!

Tornado Red GTI with classic tartan seats and original condition, perfect base for my plans!

I have a few questions, I seem to have only parts of the luxury pack. For instance I have the highline clocks, automatic lights and cruise control but I don't have MFSW, automatic wipers, folding mirrors, heated seats? From the little I have read I didn't think you could pick and choose parts of the luxury packs but not all?

Downsides are that it has a patch of lacquer peel on the bonnet which unfortunately means spraying most of the front end to get a good job, so I am saving for when I have a few other bits to get sprayed too!

Plans are - R32 rear end with Miltek exhaust, colour coding skirts, most of front bumper lip, Vinyl roof (unsure whether it will be black or carbon wrapped...), RS4-C 18x8 Alloys, Coilovers / Springs & Shocks (again unsure which way to go yet), MFSW & some comfort upgrades inside...

Anyway that's enough from me for now, I'm located in Cornwall, anyone else nearby?