Make a donation

Author Topic: Hryszko's #2 Mk5 GTi  (Read 5574 times)

Offline Hxrry96

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Hryszko's #2 Mk5 GTi
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 02:14:42 pm »
The cars looking good, it's great when something starts to come together  :jumping:

Offline Hryszko

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 08:36:46 am »
The cars looking good, it's great when something starts to come together  :jumping:

It's getting there man, can't wait until it's all finished! Keeping it OEM but subtle is my plan..

Offline Hryszko

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 08:41:36 am »
So another quick update, again quite a subtle one...

I fitted my open fog light grills yesterday, again i'm surprised they didn't make them like this from the factory, looks so much nicer.

Next up is a good old clean at the weekend, inside and out, full detail, polish etc.

I also spent a bit of time yesterday re-positioning the new Ram-air intake, the jubilee clip at the bottom which attaches to the turbo inlet pipe was too high up, meaning it was tightening but not actually doing an awful lot..

I removed it, re-aligned it and re-tightened it and its miles more secure now, i'm still amazed at how loud the noise is. The turbo flutter is SO loud..  :P

Offline Hryszko

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 01:32:35 pm »
Couple of lunch-time shots, really happy with how the car looks now compared to a few weeks ago when it was missing the TLC!

Offline Hryszko

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 10:17:35 am »
Car is in with arguably the best detailer in my area today, can't wait to see what it looks like once it's all finished!  :laugh: