Make a donation

Author Topic: new member  (Read 1027 times)

Reggie

« on: May 05, 2018, 01:53:07 pm »
Hi, i'm a new member and i have just bought a GTI 30 Edition 2008. Out of all the GTD, GTI and Edition 30's i looked at this was by far the one in the best condition interior and exterior. 2 former keepers on 90k, new cam belt and water pump, its been untouched so no mods to increase power which i like as i prefer it standard. So far I've only driven it 10 miles and I'm absolutely in love with it lol.

i know this car had a limited production and VW did eventually send out numbered plaques, i was wondering if anyone knew if it was still possible to get hold of these? Also the car came with no floor mats so I've tried to research if the Edition 30 came with specific floor mats but not had any joy, where would be a good place to buy quality GTI floor mats?

Cheers guys!! :happy2:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: new member
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 12:49:12 am »
welcome to the forum :happy2:
 :worthless:

Offline GitFlog

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 14
    • Email
Re: new member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:14:38 pm »
Welcome this should help you with the part numbers someone a while ago was asking about the original eddy mats

the genuine gti and rubber golf mats are easy to find but the eddy mats are hard to find if VW still do them you should be able to get them from them at a premium.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=99301.0

2017 Vw Golf R Mk7.5
310ps
Lapiz Blue
Black Vienna Leather Interior
19" Pretoria Alloy Wheels
Dynamic Chassis Control