Make a donation

Author Topic: Paint Roller Pro - Any Good???  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
Paint Roller Pro - Any Good???
« on: May 22, 2018, 11:52:46 am »
Has anyone tried one of these?

They have been around a while - saw one being demo'd at the Ideal Home Show at the NEC some years ago. You put the paint inside the roller, and it's supposed to save you keep going back to the paint tray, but is it just gimmicky? I can't see that the roller would hold much paint, so seems a heck of a faff having to keep topping it up, and then I imagine it's a right PITA to get the roller cleaned up afterwards.

I think I've just talked myself out of buying one, ha ha , unless anyone has good feedback on them.......

Cheers :drinking:

Offline GitFlog

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 14
    • Email
Re: Paint Roller Pro - Any Good???
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 02:54:27 pm »
they are ok lots of different ones out there the finish is not to bad we use once for doing the fence and shed as the finish is rough anyway. There are lots of different makes and models out there they are handy for doing large areas but not for close to skirting switches and so on.

If you have a huge area to do why not just get a good one if not save cash and do it by hand
2017 Vw Golf R Mk7.5
310ps
Lapiz Blue
Black Vienna Leather Interior
19" Pretoria Alloy Wheels
Dynamic Chassis Control

Offline andyR43

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 32
Re: Paint Roller Pro - Any Good???
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 04:17:49 pm »
"The Paint Roller Pro" as seen on Ebay, Amazon etc. but not available from any decent decorating suppliers to the trade.

Says it all really. :wink:

Keeping it original..............or not!!