Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 30 help  (Read 978 times)

Reggie

Edition 30 help
« on: May 23, 2018, 09:58:35 am »
Could do with some please, driving Monday night my EPC light came on my Ed30 and it went into limp mode. I had it booked in at a garage the next day (yesterday) for a general health check anyway. On the way there no issues, the garage said hard to diagnose as not on all the time but came up with a fault code fuel pressure which they cleared.

Driving it last night the EPC light came on again, limp mode again also the engine malfunction light came on. I drove it to the garage this morning and initially the engine malfunction light was on and the car was struggling, after a couple hundred yards the EPC light came on and limp mode kicked in and i drove it super slow to the garage where it is now.

Anybody got any ideas what could be the issue, i absolutely love this car and totally gutted I'm having these issues which could be very serious, any help is really appreciated, cheers.

Offline howie1987

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 92
  • -Receive: 20
    • Email
Re: Edition 30 help
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 09:38:02 pm »
Is the car mapped? Do you know what code its flinging up?

Offline bacillus

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 450
Re: Edition 30 help
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 10:27:28 pm »
Without the error code one would just be guessing but I suspect you have a faulty fuel pressure sensor that's attached to the hpfp.
Without traction power is nothing!