Make a donation

Author Topic: I had an idea...  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Ripstop

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
I had an idea...
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:01:45 pm »
Having the forum information for all things Mk5 GTi and a couple of great Ed 30 and Pirelli build number lists is an excellent online resource. Does anyone think it would be a good idea to add another attribute like colour or doors or stage level or manual/dsg? - Just for edition 30's of course  :grin:  I am not interested in mods as that's covered elsewhere in huge detail in the Members rides area and general chat and would be a nightmare to manage. Its just I thought colour etc might be an interesting addition.

I also know it would mean work for someone to update the list. I am willing to take the info and manage it in a spreadsheet and update somewhere if there is interest?

Cheers
Rip.
Stage 1 2007 Black Eddy  #1000 - VCDS Hex+Can (Novice coder). H&R springs, newish Bilstein B4's. Gen 3 Steering rack, Helix organic.  The car is *always* work in progress fixing and upgrading things.

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 670
Re: I had an idea...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 04:41:25 pm »
I don't think the (lack of) traffic on this forum justifies such work  :grin:

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline Ripstop

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
    • Email
Re: I had an idea...
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 10:25:59 am »
Agreed after no interest. Shame...  as the Pirelli list does just that. Ok back to noises, tyres, wheels, BBK's and fuel economy topics  :grin:
Stage 1 2007 Black Eddy  #1000 - VCDS Hex+Can (Novice coder). H&R springs, newish Bilstein B4's. Gen 3 Steering rack, Helix organic.  The car is *always* work in progress fixing and upgrading things.