Make a donation

Author Topic: Autotech HPFP with Revo Stage 1  (Read 41440 times)

Offline ArildStavrum

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
Re: Autotech HPFP with Revo Stage 1
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 04:50:11 pm »
Great write up, I hadnt noticed it previously.

I'm revo stage 1 Boost 5.  I spoke to my tuner about going higher on the boost but he said there was no point going higher than 7 without changing to hpfp internals as althouth the boost would be set higher there is no way the car would actually be running at 7 or above.  The ECU wouldnt allow it.  I am confused with those who are running boost 9 on stage 1 without hpfp internals, either my tuner or their tuner is talking balls!!

The most important thing (to me) is the driveability of the car!

Offline S3Power

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 06:53:59 pm »

I'm revo stage 1 Boost 5.  I spoke to my tuner about going higher on the boost but he said there was no point going higher than 7 without changing to hpfp internals as althouth the boost would be set higher there is no way the car would actually be running at 7 or above.  The ECU wouldnt allow it.  I am confused with those who are running boost 9 on stage 1 without hpfp internals, either my tuner or their tuner is talking balls!!

Hello.

You mean that if I change my settings (B = 7, T = 4, F = 9) to these other eg (B=5, T=4, F=6) get to the pressures of gasoline demand?

Regards.

Offline berto

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:04 pm »

I'm revo stage 1 Boost 5.  I spoke to my tuner about going higher on the boost but he said there was no point going higher than 7 without changing to hpfp internals as althouth the boost would be set higher there is no way the car would actually be running at 7 or above.  The ECU wouldnt allow it.  I am confused with those who are running boost 9 on stage 1 without hpfp internals, either my tuner or their tuner is talking balls!!

have you tried higher boost settings? despite the fact I don't use these settings by other reasons, I can say that it didn't throw any fuel cut error, and the turbo achieves higher levels of peak boost without problems.

In this case, despite the fact the rail pressure drops, there isn't any problem to achieve the desired lambda factor.

Without testing I'm pretty sure that if you run boost 5, the rail pressure it's higher than boost 7, and also higher at boost 1, by the simply reason as if you close the tap, will raise the pressure in the pipe, and this doesn't mean that a wide open tap that relieves the pressure isn't flowing a lot of water

Offline ArildStavrum

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 09:01:00 pm »

Hello.

You mean that if I change my settings (B = 7, T = 4, F = 9) to these other eg (B=5, T=4, F=6) get to the pressures of gasoline demand?

Regards.

Sorry I don't understand the question.

Offline S3Power

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 10:04:04 am »
Sorry...  :wink:

I ask that if I change my current settings with Revo (Boost = 7, Timing = 4, Fuel = 9) for example these values ​​(B = 5, T = 4, F = 6) get my fuel pump to reach 130b defendants.

Regards.

Offline KennyGTI

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2013, 10:49:14 pm »
Nice write up mate  :congrats:
MK6 Golf R APR Stage 2+

Offline _christoone_

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2013, 10:15:15 pm »
Interesting read. Might look to get a pump with my stage 1 before exhaust.

Offline Joemk5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2013, 11:14:22 am »
Very informative didn't think of this at stage1, thanks

Offline lee_vrs

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »
Shall be  doing this myself soon

Offline Spankiee

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 20
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2015, 08:13:50 pm »
just came across this on google. nice to see some actual facts for once and not just guess work.  :happy2:
candy white edition 30

Offline Flaffy

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 07:02:33 am »
Sorry...  :wink:

I ask that if I change my current settings with Revo (Boost = 7, Timing = 4, Fuel = 9) for example these values ​​(B = 5, T = 4, F = 6) get my fuel pump to reach 130b defendants.

Regards.

If You´re running stock hpfp, theres is no way, the Fuel setting on Revo should go below 8 (lower number = richer mixture). My suggestion would be to change your setting to something like b6t4f9  or maybe F8 if stock highpressure fuel pump (hpfp)... If running upgraded hpfp, you could go down to F6
Best Regards
Anders T
Mk5 Gti DSG 2005

Offline colesey

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2019, 03:22:32 pm »
Saw this on facebook earlier. K04 motor with stock intake with panel filter / stock downpipe with sports cat added / upgraded hpfp. First run is revo stage 1 and the second is rtech unlocking the extra fuelling of the upgraded pump.  Coming from someone with revo stage 1 and a vis pump, that midrange gain looks very encouraging!

https://imgshare.io/image/ibSd6
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:37:46 pm by colesey »