Make a donation

Author Topic: The "Detail" that made me want a Golf - Tornado Red Mk5 GTI on S-Line wheels  (Read 11471 times)

Offline JBirchyboy

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Wow that looks awesome! I love all the details like the rear bumper and the sills - and those wheels!  :laugh:

Offline pee

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
    • Email
wow that looks hot love the wheels  :happy2:

Offline craigy123

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 24
    • Email
Good work mate  :happy2:

"Frankly don't think to much of meguiars product for a true clean. Or nearly good a job as performed up here."

What have you been using?

PM for details

Offline GLIDN

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 19
Good work mate  :happy2:

"Frankly don't think to much of meguiars product for a true clean. Or nearly good a job as performed up here."

What have you been using?

I use to use PACER products, Worked really well, But they stopped selling directly to the public, So there product became more expensive the the NXT or NXT 2 range from meguiars range.

So switch everything over to all the Meguairs range. The products used, the car looked good once clean, but after only a few days it looked like a detail was never performed.

I now use, Duragloss and Dodo Juice products (personally imported from Australia). Not only do they work far easier than the Meguairs range. They also smell better and the car seems to stay clean for much longer.

Still have not found a Snow foam. No one in New Zealand that I have spoken to, have heard of this. So Will have to import more cleaning products.

Offline GeneralSpod

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
Just seen this in 2016 (WOOO!) and I'm in love. Such a great job! I've just bought a MK5 GTI and would like to get into detailing. I am a complete beginner so any advice you could give me would be helpful.