Make a donation

Author Topic: Show me your watches (or timepiece to be PC)  (Read 34876 times)

Offline QD MBE

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 102
Re: Show me your watches (or timepiece to be PC)
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05:23 am »
I have a few TAG Heuers, and a few work watches (SUUNTO, G-Shock's, UZI, Seiko etc).  Got a Seiko Titanium Dress watch too.

This is my favourite, I bought this is in '92, and have worn it regularly ever since.  Had it serviced about 5 times.

TAG Professional, simple and stylish.

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 01:58:12 pm »
Cheers for the replies.

I think I will get an order in for christmas for the Luminox F177 Nighthawk as a daily watch. Really like the Omega Seamaster with the orange face aswel. Think that will have to be at a much later date with some of the events I have planned for next year.

Anyone ordered from America, elsewhere? Or is it simply google and buy the cheapest?
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline vRS Carl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 240
  • I'm the F.A.G (Forum Apple Guru)
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 03:11:55 pm »
A couple i have

My work watch.

One of the wedding presents from my wife.

Offline baldwined30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 04:29:24 pm »
Cheers for the replies.

I think I will get an order in for christmas for the Luminox F177 Nighthawk as a daily watch. Really like the Omega Seamaster with the orange face aswel. Think that will have to be at a much later date with some of the events I have planned for next year.

Anyone ordered from America, elsewhere? Or is it simply google and buy the cheapest?

I bought mine from the states! Need to be careful of import tax! They sent mine as a repair as in, I already owned it! Otherwise I think the tax was nearly 1800 making it more than here!! In the end it was 19 quid! Very happy!
Ed30

h4rdy

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 04:37:28 pm »

:signLOL:

h4rdy

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 04:44:44 pm »
But seriously now I have stopped chuckling to myself!

Eminem G-Shock from the states.

Also the very first G-Shock, Pininfarina G-Shock, Seiko Kinetic.

Should have bought a Tag Heuer when I got married in Barbados as half price but bottled it!

Also was offered a Bentley Breitling for half price at a proper store while there.

My mate collects Oakley and has most of the watches except the new one $10000 or something around that!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 07:06:38 pm by h4rdy »

h4rdy

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 04:47:26 pm »
This is mine, had it for around 4years and wear it for work everyday.

I did want the leather strap but it would get ruined at work ...

How is the BM Chris?

Not been here for a while?

Offline Edition30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
  • No man was ever wise by chance.
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 06:02:20 pm »
Cheers for the replies.

I bought mine from the states! Need to be careful of import tax! They sent mine as a repair as in, I already owned it! Otherwise I think the tax was nearly 1800 making it more than here!! In the end it was 19 quid! Very happy!

Thats what im worried about. Its nearly half the price. How much is import tax? More than the 20% VAT? Did you request that they sent it as a repair? and from which site?
Afghanistan Trust - Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge.

www.justgiving.com/ptemartinbell

MyProtein - MP119633

Offline baldwined30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 06:14:19 pm »

Mine was ebay, did a lot of research on not only the watch but the compnay. You are covered via paypal for fakes and also my credit card!
I said i was unsure regrading the import tax and they said its not full proof but sometimes fedex dont always get the strictest test from customs as some of the cheaper couriers!
Ed30

Offline baldwined30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2011, 08:47:57 pm »
Bit of unknown brand for a lot which is nice! The misses wears it a lot more than me!
Ed30

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 09:03:11 pm »
Technically mine, but was given to my son.

'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline baldwined30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 09:05:04 pm »
Technically mine, but was given to my son.

Beaut!! Possible the best Rolex ever! Cant beat a Stainless daytona!!! White or black face doesn't matter!!
Ed30

Offline Johnny_tro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 09:12:13 pm »
Well, due to my old job I was dealing with lot of busness clients. Owner of his own business, tuff times......£2800   :jumping:

I have given it to my son. I hope he will keep it, as a personal gift from me to him (long term)......if he sells it, well, it's up to him.
'VANDALISED' MK5 GT :( - RNS510 H, Bluetooth Armrest, MDI, 50gb hard drive, I can't park  sensors, Cruise Control, Highline Display, MFSW, Heated Seats, Remote Aux Heating System (Heats and Vents) Winter Pack, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Puddle Lights, Xenons, Headlamp Washers, Heated Washers, Auto lights and wipers, LED's, GTI brakes,, black R32 roof lining, Scirocco Rear View, Rear Footwell Lights

Offline baldwined30

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 09:14:10 pm »
Well, due to my old job I was dealing with lot of busness clients. Owner of his own business, tuff times......£2800   :jumping:

I have given it to my son. I hope he will keep it, as a personal gift from me to him (long term)......if he sells it, well, it's up to him.
£2800, was he mad!! I havent seen these below 6k!!!!!! No mater what condition!!! Wish you were my Dad! Ill give mine to my kids when i have some!!
Ed30

Offline rich83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=s6ml0hefq2bte6g0sr8qme2e40&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 09:18:35 pm »
Some nice rolexes on here, unlike the usual nasty gold ones that people have.  :happy2:

I'm surprised more  people have rolex than omega.  :popcornsoda: