Make a donation

Author Topic: ooOOooOOooOOoo MotoGP, WSB, BSB and all things Bike. ooOOooOOooOOoo  (Read 16034 times)

Offline monte

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 116
  • -Receive: 134
  • Global Ruler
    • Deep-Shine Detail. Detailing-Wrapping-Tints. Lincoln.
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,67679.0.html
Re: ooOOooOOooOOoo MotoGP, WSB, BSB and all things Bike. ooOOooOOooOOoo
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 11:58:23 pm »
Sounds Amazing Tony  :notworthy:

Ill be in Italy in 4wks.
Yeah I'd drive to Firenze but there's Nooo way I'd drive my pride n joy over to Rome where my sis lives. :surprised: :driver:

Anyway it'll be another beach holiday in Sardinia! Can't wait. :laugh:

MGP: couldn't believe Rossi getting wiped out.  :jumping:

....and Marquez? Poor lad. He has a very bright future IMO.  :wink:

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 02:09:58 pm »
Cal on Pole!!!!!!!!!!!
:jumping:  :jumping:
Past: MY07/Mk5 Golf Match 1.9 TDI 105PS Manual Steel Grey Metallic
Present: MY13/Mk7 Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG Tornado Red, MY14/2K Caddy Startline 1.6 TDI 102PS Manual Candy White

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 05:39:16 pm »
Was a good race, good to see vale back on top, I do love to watch Marquez  :notworthy:
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 08:55:35 am »
Was a good race, good to see vale back on top, I do love to watch Marquez  :notworthy:

Was a really good race!

Just booked Weekend General Admission and Camping for Silverstone. Guaranteed paddock passes for one of the days though (from a mate) which should be good, haven't been in the Moto GP paddock since Donington 08. Those were the days.

I just hope its dry, but then again Silverstone isn't Silverstone without a splash of rain. Last year it was mega windy and our gazebo must have lasted all of five minutes before it decided to mount itself on the Polo.

Anyone else going?
Present: MY13/Mk7 Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150PS DSG Tornado Red, MY14/2K Caddy Startline 1.6 TDI 102PS Manual Candy White

Offline jhtrophy

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 5
  • Oh no it's a diesel
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2013, 07:53:38 pm »
I normally do qualifying, although i don't really like silverstone
BMW 335d msport touring lci. Auto, estate and diesel! Oh no

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 9
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2013, 10:34:49 pm »
I'll be there from Thursday Morning until Monday Afternoon, always am, our lads holiday every year :smiley:

Had it booked since the Bike Show at the NEC last year

We've slowly got better and better each year, first year we went was the last year at Donnington, we messed about with tents in the wind and rain and a small car and all that stuff. Now we have an 11reg Transporter at our disposal (my mates work van) full of food and drink towing a 4 berth caravan, flags, cameras, a push bike each and as of this year we've made a pushbike trailer to carry the daily essentials rather than carrying them off the side of the bike. All that for one trip to Silverstone and about 5 BSB Rounds a year :laugh:

Keep an eye out for us, we'll probably have a few flags attached to the trailer when were biking round

Are you in the Woodlands Campsite?!

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2013, 12:37:15 pm »
Wow Matt I am very jealous indeed!

Yes we are in the infamous Woodlands, I remember a good old scrap last year between some Welsh and English lads, it was better than television. Entertainment they said.

Last year we went in my first car, Polo 9n 1.2. However I'm a bit jubious about taking the Golf this year as its absolutely immaculate inside and I know it won't stay that way. Anal I know, but etto.

I wanted to hire a van and just lob a mattress in the back but not a single company will touch me being only 19. We'll see what happens, probably just do as we did last year and just leave the 30 quid tent all pitched and drive off, lol.

I'll have to keep an eye out for you. Crutchlow/Simoncelli/Redding/Smith/Rossi flags?

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2013, 06:36:12 pm »
Bang in the middle of our racing season now. Went to Oulton Park BSB a couple of weeks ago then VW Festival the next weekend then went down to Cadwell BSB on Friday night and just got back at 11:30pm last night. Quickly clean the caravan out tonight then off to Silverstone on Thursday Morning, back from there on Monday then on the Friday going to Donnington BSB for the full weekend aswell, busy time!

Cadwell was awesome, brilliant weather on race day and every race was brilliant with plenty of action. Sat at the bottom of the Mountain for 9 1/2 hours yesterday. Great to see Alex Lowes do the double at his home race!

Roll on Thursday Morning for Silverstone now, can't wait

PS.... If anyone has a spare 5mins, go on YouTube and watch some videos of Josh Brooke's going over the Mountain at Cadwell Park, absolutely astounding :notworthy: :notworthy:

Matt
Mk5 Golf GTI - DSG, BBS VZ's, S3 Front Brakes, Electric Seats, R32 Rear Lights, Xenon's, Colour Coded........

Offline Hedge

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2013, 10:42:25 pm »
I'm going on Friday to Silverstone.

Not sure what to expect but just going to mooch around and enjoy the day.  :happy2:

Offline Mk5Dom

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2013, 03:46:18 pm »
Spent the weekend at Silverstone with paddock passes.
Absolutely fantastic weekend. Met and got photos with Cal, Brad, Scott Redding, Steve Parish among others.

Hearing god save the queen for the podium of the Moto 2 race sent shivers down my spine, the buzz around the place was amazing.

Offline MattPoss

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2013, 04:44:38 pm »
Just got home now, god that was good!

Absolutely brilliant weekend, every race was a good battle and there was plenty of action throughout the weekend. Woodlands Campsite was brilliant as always, last night in the pub was brilliant as we're both the bands on Friday and Saturday

Oh, and I backed all 3 winners so won a little bit of money too :smiley:

Quickly get the caravan cleaned out and packed up again then off to Donnington for the weekend on Friday

MK5DOM...... Don't suppose you saw our push bike trailer did you?! Sound like you had a brilliant weekend, very jelous of your Pit Pass

Matt