Make a donation

Author Topic: LOBA LO4XX Hybrid K04 Turbo  (Read 193745 times)

Offline Statller-Stevo

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
    • Email
Re: LOBA LO4XX Hybrid K04 Turbo
« Reply #645 on: April 10, 2013, 01:58:32 pm »
This is what I'm hoping  :party:

Offline danishmkvgti

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
« Reply #646 on: April 10, 2013, 02:09:19 pm »
This is what I'm hoping  :party:

Looking forward to any progress Steve.
I think a part of my issues relates to my ecu being a AXX one, and not the more sofisticated one of the BYD

Over the top mod list ;o)

Offline berg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 38
« Reply #647 on: April 10, 2013, 04:11:19 pm »
subscribed  :popcornsoda:
Diamond Black Pearl Edition 30, still going strong but now back to Stg 1

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #648 on: April 10, 2013, 06:04:26 pm »
Seems to me people are always going to say there bit and doubt figures it doesnt matter who its from,some people from here may know me and some dont but i have known Steve and the lads a long time and i can say people dont understand how many times the cars ( going back to Craigs Ko4 also ) have been played about with trying various different things basically since the first time they got there Ko4's they have been basically what i call lab rats having the shoot kicked out of them a lot more than most cars would get to see if they hold up and where can they push a bit more but then again still managing to be every day drivers.

If they blow an engine they can look in to where things went wrong as they want to know what can safely be done on there own cars so it doesnt happen to yours so they are happy to lap that cost up of an engine etc as one report of bad work can ruin any company and the work it gets in future for life and its basically same with his porsche,what better way of showing what they can do than by spending money on his own cars and been out there doing it ? Its ok people saying we can remap your pride and joy but i know i would more positive knowing they had that car of there own they have done that work on and seen any issues it may cause or weakness you may see.

I have no idea what you have tried to say.    :laugh:  I am far removed from the spelling police, but you need to insert a few full stops or it doesn't make sense.    :happy2:

Offline Leach76

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #649 on: April 11, 2013, 12:51:21 pm »
Seems to me people are always going to say there bit and doubt figures it doesnt matter who its from,some people from here may know me and some dont but i have known Steve and the lads a long time and i can say people dont understand how many times the cars ( going back to Craigs Ko4 also ) have been played about with trying various different things basically since the first time they got there Ko4's they have been basically what i call lab rats having the shoot kicked out of them a lot more than most cars would get to see if they hold up and where can they push a bit more but then again still managing to be every day drivers.

If they blow an engine they can look in to where things went wrong as they want to know what can safely be done on there own cars so it doesnt happen to yours so they are happy to lap that cost up of an engine etc as one report of bad work can ruin any company and the work it gets in future for life and its basically same with his porsche,what better way of showing what they can do than by spending money on his own cars and been out there doing it ? Its ok people saying we can remap your pride and joy but i know i would more positive knowing they had that car of there own they have done that work on and seen any issues it may cause or weakness you may see.

I have no idea what you have tried to say.    :laugh:  I am far removed from the spelling police, but you need to insert a few full stops or it doesn't make sense.    :happy2:

Heynoneedforthatwhatstheissueisitshowupthenewguy?

Only messing

Noted and my appologies
i was on a rant and typing at work trying to avoid been captured on forums.

Phantom black S3,Giac stage1 & Evoms intake

Offline Adrian

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2018, 07:24:14 pm »
Sorry for bumping an ancient topic.. Is anyone still running this turbo? Mine will be installed and tuned next month!

Offline danishmkvgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 154
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,7823.0.html
« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2018, 08:02:50 pm »
Sorry for bumping an ancient topic.. Is anyone still running this turbo? Mine will be installed and tuned next month!

Justin bought mine, and he had a blown turbo shortly after. I don't know the cause for the engine failure though

Over the top mod list ;o)