Make a donation

Author Topic: Newbie here, hello !  (Read 885 times)

Offline jimbocaws

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Newbie here, hello !
« on: November 15, 2012, 10:54:48 am »
hey all,

Hopefully moving back to the world of VAG after owning my MK1 Focus RS for the past 2 ish year's.

Prior too this ive pretty much always had VAG , S3, Mk2's, leon, Polo etc etc... However i do miss it !, So the time has come i think ive paid off my RS and am looking to sell her, Absoloutly love it too bit's but the day to day ownership of such a rare car is pretty rubbish to be honest and i miss my creature comfort's !

im currently looking at MK5 gti's, it look's this way as a pretty much straight comparison with price which mean's i wouldn't owe any extra.. However i would love an edition 30 however this mean's getting into debt and as im planning on moving out ( bye bye money), Im not sure if this is the logical step.
Although this is the case if i buy a normal GTI i feel im just putting up with it as i can't afford the ed , And in the past this has never really worked for me.

My question is , Exactly that what should i do ?? Will i notice a hell of a difference, I do love my bit of power the RS is currently running around 250bhp and doesn't hang about but then again it's not a particularly heavy car ! however fuel consumption is terrible !

Any input would be great , Cheers !!