Make a donation

Author Topic: laninX  (Read 12880 times)

Offline WhiteGTI

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 22
  • F-A-S-T
Re: laninX
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 10:55:57 am »
try get some brighter bulbs put in so it does not affect how bright they are at night

ive already got the brightest whitest ones in, cant change the sides thow, tried for about an hour and just couldnt do it  :angry015:

I'll do it at the meet for you if you like.

I will be buying some of this Lamin X stuff as well. I was going to order from the States as it is pre-cut.

What can this volksdevil dude offer then? Am i right in saying that he is the guy that runs the UK importer of it - lamin-x.co.uk? He owns the Corrado? Surely the fitted sheet would be better?
2008 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 2 NOW SOLD

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp
2000 Lotus Elise Sport160 - 160hp

Offline MAT ED30

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 10:57:20 am »
try get some brighter bulbs put in so it does not affect how bright they are at night

ive already got the brightest whitest ones in, cant change the sides thow, tried for about an hour and just couldnt do it  :angry015:

I will be buying some of this Lamin X stuff as well. I was going to order from the States as it is pre-cut.

What can this volksdevil dude offer then? Am i right in saying that he is the guy that runs the UK importer of it - lamin-x.co.uk? He owns the Corrado? Surely the fitted sheet would be better?

yes same guy

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
  • Eat my sick, Eat my sick.
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 11:05:45 am »

not sure if il be at the meet now  :sad:

i just cant seem to get my hand in well enough to do it

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline stealthwolf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 306
  • -Receive: 291
  • ED30 No.1412
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 12:23:34 pm »
you need long fingers like mine  :P

Wuss. I've got short stubby fingers and I managed it. Coupla scraped (not bleeding) knuckles. Definitely wouldn't do it again in the near future.

The GTI isn't just a machine. It's very much a living, breathing thing.

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 12:28:26 pm »

Wuss. I've got short stubby fingers and I managed it. Coupla scraped (not bleeding) knuckles. Definitely wouldn't do it again in the near future.

do they just pull out?

If you need any games consoles or games, accessories, etc etc, PM me for my best price,

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 12:32:38 pm »

do they just pull out?
Yeh they do Joe, I did the same as you thinking they twisted but they do just pull out. What's this about you not comin to the meet then?

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008, 12:35:34 pm »

do they just pull out?
Yeh they do Joe, I did the same as you thinking they twisted but they do just pull out. What's this about you not comin to the meet then?

not defo not coming but something kinda big has come up  :sad: im 70% sure il be there thow  :happy2:

Offline joesgti

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 12:35:53 pm »

do they just pull out?

il have another go now  :smiley:

Offline neg

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • gone old skool
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 03:42:01 pm »
Like to see what this stuff looks like - quite a light tint though, something we'd notice but not to obvious to jo public for obvious reasons.

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 05:21:09 pm »
Just ordered it from the US!

I chose the US because they were pre-cut to the headlight shape, and also came with pre-cut film for the foglights too.

Shipping only came to $9.99!

Total $59.98!

Will post pics up once its fitted!  :smiley: :smiley:

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 05:24:41 pm »
Just ordered it from the US!

I chose the US because they were pre-cut to the headlight shape, and also came with pre-cut film for the foglights too.

Shipping only came to $9.99!

Total $59.98!

Will post pics up once its fitted!  :smiley: :smiley:

do you have a link

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 05:28:36 pm »
Here you go Sir

http://www.lamin-x.com/

:smiley: :smiley:

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 05:29:56 pm »
 :happy2: :happy2:

Offline WhiteGTI

• Thank You
  • F-A-S-T
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 05:31:09 pm »
P.S.

I went for the 'tint'.

Had a chat with one of the guys on the S3 forum, who has a Ibis White S3 with this film on, and it looked absolutely superb. Anything above 'tint' and its just too dark for road use for the front headlights. The 'tint' does look pretty dark in some lights too, so I think I'll be happy!

Depending on how easy the application / quality of the product is, I think I'll also buy some for the rear lights - I think its an easy and cheap way to achieve the tint similar to the R32 rears!!  :smiley: :smiley:

2006 E46 BMW M3 - 343hp

Offline 182_blue

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 05:33:35 pm »
do you have xenon's ?