Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition 38 2009  (Read 22530 times)

Offline MAT ED30

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 81
  • Vwr fan boy
    • Email
Re: Edition 38 2009
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 11:38:05 am »
Nice Pics... some lovely cars there...

not seen that splitty crew-cab for a fair few years..... Lots of VERY nice subtle details in it (if it's the one I think it is?!)

that van is my mates van Martin taylor who had the van and his 53 split beetle done by the paintbox and my other very good mate Richard from impact repair centre in Brighouse who is vw crazy  :notworthy: he does awesome work  :notworthy:
well any way the bus and the bug paint was crap when paintbox did them and Richard re painted the beetle first and it was 100% better and then Richard bought the splittie off Martin as his dad was not doing anything with it, Richard stripped the van as the paint was crap again and found filler in the front panel lots of it  :fighting: paintbox could not be arsed to sort by the looks of it and now the van was redone and all the bad bits fixed to make the as good as it could ever be  :drool: and was only just finished on friday for the show.The engine is now 2332 cc and has fuel injection Built by Martin taylor and the whole van is stunning and just proves how good Impact are at there work and how much they Love VW. I did love the airbrushed licence plate  :drool:
If you ever need the best paint job doing then defo give him richard a call on 01484 381111 and tell him Mat with the white ed30 sent u  :happy2:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:40:12 am by MAT ED30 »

Mods yes but way too many to stick in this little box

Offline wigit

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 129
  • -Receive: 42
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 01:15:57 pm »
that van deserved its trophy absolute class

Offline rainking

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Der See Ruft.
    • World of Win
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 12:28:39 pm »
Nice Pics... some lovely cars there...

not seen that splitty crew-cab for a fair few years..... Lots of VERY nice subtle details in it (if it's the one I think it is?!)

that van is my mates van Martin taylor who had the van and his 53 split beetle done by the paintbox and my other very good mate Richard from impact repair centre in Brighouse who is vw crazy  :notworthy: he does awesome work  :notworthy:
well any way the bus and the bug paint was crap when paintbox did them and Richard re painted the beetle first and it was 100% better and then Richard bought the splittie off Martin as his dad was not doing anything with it, Richard stripped the van as the paint was crap again and found filler in the front panel lots of it  :fighting: paintbox could not be arsed to sort by the looks of it and now the van was redone and all the bad bits fixed to make the as good as it could ever be  :drool: and was only just finished on friday for the show.The engine is now 2332 cc and has fuel injection Built by Martin taylor and the whole van is stunning and just proves how good Impact are at there work and how much they Love VW. I did love the airbrushed licence plate  :drool:
If you ever need the best paint job doing then defo give him richard a call on 01484 381111 and tell him Mat with the white ed30 sent u  :happy2:

Thought it looked like Martin's, I remember it being at VW Action at Herts a few years ago....
Andrew
SP VW 97 'Crew Chief'
RNJ Motorsport::Retro Motoring