Make a donation

Author Topic: Black DSG Ed30 no.805.  (Read 1635 times)

Offline MK4CRAIG

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Black DSG Ed30 no.805.
« on: January 19, 2014, 09:53:26 am »
Been lurking for a while thought I'd get some pics up. So bought this car a few months ago after searching all over the country for the right car I travelled as far as the north of wales, midlands, Newcastle right up to Glasgow! It's amazing how many of these cars have had accident repairs and shoddy paint jobs.

The nearly gave up hope until I stumbled across this one localish in Leeds the current owner bought it as a VW demonstrator so had owned it since it was 3 months old and it had the all important full VW service history. I almost passed on the car as I was struggerling to see past the debadged grill,pressed plates,scuffed wheels etc...

Here's a quick before and after pic (crappy phone pics sorry)

In the last month or two the car has had its cambelt,water pump and major service inc 4 new coil packs and plugs, 4 new tyres and wheel refurbed inc new center caps nut covers all done at local Vw main dealership.

It's also had a jbs remap, uprated cooler pipes, miltek cat back, neuspeed intake Pcv kit and forge dv. Here's a recent rolling road print out before miltek was fitted....

Other than the above I've just gave the car a good polish and winter protection...

Really unsure whether to modify the car any further I'm a little concerned it's going to kill its resale value although I'm tempted by stg2 + and getting the car sitting well.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:11:35 am by MK4CRAIG »