Make a donation

Author Topic: what do you find irritating?  (Read 79346 times)

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
Re: what do you find irritating?
« Reply #450 on: September 28, 2016, 06:54:23 pm »
Cyclists in pedestrianised shopping areas...... The way they bomb through so fast, not a care for anyone but their own need to get somewhere fast. This seems a relatively recent thing, over the last couple of years. Prior to that I'm sure they were more courteous.

Maybe its just a new generation of 'arrogant; rude; want it; want it now; sod everyone else; me, me, me' self-important individuals. Someone's gonna get pushed off soon... :fighting:

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #451 on: September 28, 2016, 07:43:35 pm »
People that pull out from behind vans and causing me to collide with them and now having to deal with insurance claims stress and loss/damage of a perfectly good condition car :doh:

Offline Juliand

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 18
    • Email
« Reply #452 on: September 29, 2016, 10:56:58 pm »
Cyclists in pedestrianised shopping areas...... The way they bomb through so fast, not a care for anyone but their own need to get somewhere fast. This seems a relatively recent thing, over the last couple of years. Prior to that I'm sure they were more courteous.

Maybe its just a new generation of 'arrogant; rude; want it; want it now; sod everyone else; me, me, me' self-important individuals. Someone's gonna get pushed off soon... :fighting:
Skateboarders also on my list. Clattering about practicing stunts. Then I'll add texters, oblivious to anyone in their path.....gotta send this text - it's soooo important. Don't matter who I walk into. On the other hand, the youngsters that do that freewalking stuff, jumping across walls, and up buildings, now that is impressive...