Make a donation

Author Topic: DAS6 PRO DA Polisher £99.95  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Stooey

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
DAS6 PRO DA Polisher £99.95
« on: August 27, 2014, 06:41:34 pm »
just thought it may be of interest to some people that at www.cleanyourcar.co.uk you can get a das6 pro da polisher for £99.95 with code "DAS6GROUPBUY"

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
Re: DAS6 PRO DA Polisher £99.95
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 01:40:54 pm »
IMO save your money and get a decent rotary, been trying my DA on my mk4 work car this past week and its been difficult to achieve a good amount of correction with the Meguairs microfibre system. Been thinking about upgrading to a rotary but for maybe a few days use a year it seems a bit  :rolleye:

Good deal none the less  :happy2:
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline BlueSmokeyJoe

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 01:22:32 pm »
Horatio, are you keeping the MF pad 'clean' by brushing any excess compound from the pad after doing a section? The fibres can easily become clogged, so to speak and won't offer as much of a cut if so....

I'd say, done properly, you should gain an almost rotary level of cut using the MF system on the DA. You could always step up your compound as well, if still not getting the desired level of cut

Offline Horatio

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 10:48:12 pm »
Horatio, are you keeping the MF pad 'clean' by brushing any excess compound from the pad after doing a section? The fibres can easily become clogged, so to speak and won't offer as much of a cut if so....

I'd say, done properly, you should gain an almost rotary level of cut using the MF system on the DA. You could always step up your compound as well, if still not getting the desired level of cut

Missed your reply, but no I wasnt cleaning the pad as often as I should have done...aannd bad technique. I also had to hand megs 205 and 105 and hex pads to play around with. Got there in the end, and then sold the car not long after
2007 Black Magic DSG Golf GTI Edition 30. No.1231
.:R32 "milk and juice come in 2 litres"
I run a dirty campervan, need scrubbers

Offline xjay1337

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 377
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,88399.0.html
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 09:36:27 am »
IMO save your money and get a decent rotary, been trying my DA on my mk4 work car this past week and its been difficult to achieve a good amount of correction with the Meguairs microfibre system. Been thinking about upgrading to a rotary but for maybe a few days use a year it seems a bit  :rolleye:

Good deal none the less  :happy2:

If you are unsure of yourself then start off with a DA.
A decent rotary is about £250.