Make a donation

Author Topic: Milltek & Stage 2 Map.............Done!  (Read 10757 times)

Offline SO8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
Re: Milltek & Stage 2 Map.............Done!
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2008, 08:45:50 pm »
I take it SC give you the Stage 2 map FOC?  :happy2:

Yep, FOC .... I think it isn't so much a stage II as their revised standard map - I don't have a Milltek, just an otherwise standard car.

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:09 pm »
I take it SC give you the Stage 2 map FOC?  :happy2:

Yep, FOC .... I think it isn't so much a stage II as their revised standard map - I don't have a Milltek, just an otherwise standard car.

Good news that, keep your eye's peeled for a possible RR day down at SC next year  :wink:

Offline SO8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2008, 10:25:24 am »
I spoke to Superchips this morning to tell them how pleased I was with the new map as it has made such a difference - and just to make sure they hadn't thought I had a Milltek exhaust.   

They didn't but apparently, the new map can be further adjusted when you get the exhaust so that's obviously what SteveP has ....

Once I get an exhaust it can all be set up over the phone as this newer map was and then downloaded - soo easy it makes me want to grab the credit card for a Milltek  :laugh:

Offline Top Cat

• Top cat
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 171
  • -Receive: 335
  • Almost Jacamo
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2008, 10:33:33 am »
I spoke to Superchips this morning to tell them how pleased I was with the new map as it has made such a difference - and just to make sure they hadn't thought I had a Milltek exhaust.   

They didn't but apparently, the new map can be further adjusted when you get the exhaust so that's obviously what SteveP has ....

Once I get an exhaust it can all be set up over the phone as this newer map was and then downloaded - soo easy it makes me want to grab the credit card for a Milltek  :laugh:

Haha you have got the bug bad at the moment,  :grin: I would like to see santa make it down the chimney with a turbo back Milly.  :xmaslaugh: :xmaslaugh:

Offline GTIjames

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2008, 11:14:34 am »
same story for me,

emailed them last night and they sent me the new file this morning saying this is the file which produced 321bhp and 425nm last week - for a edition 30 dsg with milltek tbe -  which must be stevep

so will be installing this evening, cant wait! :driver:

thanks for the help
GTI Edition 30 - Reflex Silver now gone but not forgotten - Cooper S JCW now.

Offline SO8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2008, 12:02:29 pm »

Haha you have got the bug bad at the moment,  :grin: I would like to see santa make it down the chimney with a turbo back Milly.  :xmaslaugh: :xmaslaugh:

:xmasrolleyes: :evilgrin: