Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
How to Guides / Troubleshooting / Re: Highline Cluster Upgrade Info and FAQ's
« Last post by shoaybmakda on Today at 08:23:05 PM Started by RetroRaz  »
I’ll have some highlines clocks for sale this weekend
« Last post by RetroRaz on Today at 05:53:27 PM Started by RetroRaz  »
How are you accessing the menu mij? By holding the wiper rocker button or menu button on sw?

I think if it was factory fitted with a 973, then it can work off rocker switch (like mine) but then i switched to a mfsw and it now works off sw menu button

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hey bud. I understand I wouldn't be able to go through the menus (until I got a MFSW and module installed), but would the clocks actually work okay, and let me go through the normal trip options? (MPG, fuel range etc). Then I could at least get these clocks while they are cheap, get them in and then in a few months time when I can afford a wheel, get it put in and then use the menus?

Thing is I need to get new clocks soon as my current ones are playing up (random lights come on that shouldn't when I indicate, have the handbrake on or use cruise control, so would be an MOT fail. Hence the need for new ones.
Yep you will be ok

« Last post by Ben_VTR on Today at 05:41:49 PM Started by RetroRaz  »
How are you accessing the menu mij? By holding the wiper rocker button or menu button on sw?

I think if it was factory fitted with a 973, then it can work off rocker switch (like mine) but then i switched to a mfsw and it now works off sw menu button

Hey bud. I understand I wouldn't be able to go through the menus (until I got a MFSW and module installed), but would the clocks actually work okay, and let me go through the normal trip options? (MPG, fuel range etc). Then I could at least get these clocks while they are cheap, get them in and then in a few months time when I can afford a wheel, get it put in and then use the menus?

Thing is I need to get new clocks soon as my current ones are playing up (random lights come on that shouldn't when I indicate, have the handbrake on or use cruise control, so would be an MOT fail. Hence the need for new ones.
How to Guides / Troubleshooting / Re: Parts needed to install a LSD on a DSG
« Last post by Shoduchi on Today at 05:16:14 PM Started by Shoduchi  »
A track day friend and dyno tester gave me bad feedback about Quaife LSD. Told me that he knew a few cases needing repair. Being more expensive didn't help its case either. :slap:

Forged over milled steel sounds good. I can only find good feedback on American forums about this LSD so that pretty much made me go for it.
Mk5 General Area / Re: New Grille - What should it look like?
« Last post by AJP on Today at 05:12:56 PM Started by matt74  »
That painted grille looks ace!
I've just ordered one.. ;)
Wanted / Re: Downpipe With Sports Cat
« Last post by colesey on Today at 05:07:11 PM Started by Shoy1980  »
I’m also after one - Miltek with sports cat

There was one of those listed on the TFSI Facebook site earlier today  :happy2:
Mk5 General Area / Re: Eddie-nl contact details
« Last post by Andy on Today at 05:04:18 PM Started by v4rley  »
Would appear so  :sad1:

don't think he doesn't travel round as much
Mk5 General Area / Re: MK5 backbox
« Last post by adam164 on Today at 04:38:33 PM Started by adam164  »
ive got a backbox thats in really good condition

And you Sir, are a star! Where are you?
« Last post by MIJ_JAGGER on Today at 04:34:24 PM Started by RetroRaz  »

Ahhh just tried it, I can toggle through the options with the stalk the menu is on the mfsw
Mk5 General Area / Re: MK5 backbox
« Last post by RetroRaz on Today at 04:32:31 PM Started by adam164  »
ive got a backbox thats in really good condition
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10