Make a donation

Mods

Chassis/Suspension
Wavetrac® Limited-Slip Differential
Wavetrac® Limited-Slip Differential

This differential like all others out there, greatly improves traction, reduces understeer, you can almost feel you're being drag towards the inner side of the corner. But this is done in a more neutral way than Quaife, which usually aggressively pulls you into the corner in the way that sometimes it is too much related to your steering input.
They say it also solves the loss of drive during zero or near-zero axle-load conditions.
"Zero axle-load is a condition that occurs during normal driving, but creates the most noticeable problems when driving in extreme conditions. Zero or near-zero axle-load is the condition that exists when there is ‘no-load’ applied through the drivetrain, when one drive wheel is nearly or completely lifted (often in aggressive cornering). It also occurs during the transition from engine driving a vehicle to engine braking and back, even with both drive wheels firmly on the ground.
Here’s how that loss of drive hurts you:
1) If you lift a wheel, all gear diffs except Wavetrac, will NOT power the other wheel.
2) During the transition from acceleration to deceleration, all gear diffs except Wavetrac, do nothing."

Added by teo_parvu, on 2015-06-17 09:15:49
from 2 reviews.
Wavetrac for DSG
by flashp, on 2015-12-08 23:38:53
I can't praise this highly enough. Very expensive but worth every penny and some. They seem to be a fairly unique LSD when compared to the others available. I bought mine on advice from JKM who supplied & fitted it for me.
Members with this Mod:
Have one to sell?
This mod is Wanted by the following 2 members: