All Things MK6 R and GTI > MK6 Members Rides

golf mk6 gti to R swap!!

(1/8) > >>

menios80:
Another mk6 gti dsg gets awd dsg swap and R original look.after months of searching for parts i finally finished my project.all parts working perfect no vag-com error second fuel sender is wired to dash haldex controller also.i tried to keep weight as low as possible compared to an original R i have lighter:
*front control arms and knuckle(passat cc)
*tt rs front brakes(lighter than R)
*rear awd subframe alloy from r32
*rear crush bar from a3 which is alloy
*enkei rc-t4 wheels lighter from stock
Other mods to the car:
*Original R optic
*h&r golf mk6 R springs(gti springs are soft for the awd weight)
*tt 8j front top mounts
*k04 turbo with forge wg
*lnf injectors with custom tune
*76mm custom exhaust with 100cell hjs cat
*treadstone intercooler custom pipes
*aem methanol kit
*custom intake
*gfb blowoff valve
*pbc electronic boost controller
*defi 52mm boost gauge
*original rear pdc
And other things that maybe i forget.

All things works perfect.i connect second fuel sender to my dash and an expert make the decode for my abs unit to work with Awd.Not even one error to vag-com scan,really huppy from the results!!

th3_f15t:
Mate, this is seriously impressive. Wrong section, should of put this in Member's Rides so more people will see it and appreciate all your hard work. I wanted to do the same things to my mk5 GTI but ended up getting a mk6 Golf R instead as it was just easier.

menios80:

--- Quote from: th3_f15t on September 26, 2015, 06:47:27 pm ---Mate, this is seriously impressive. Wrong section, should of put this in Member's Rides so more people will see it and appreciate all your hard work. I wanted to do the same things to my mk5 GTI but ended up getting a mk6 Golf R instead as it was just easier.

--- End quote ---
Thanks mate!!maybe the admin could move this if he wants and see it!!it's not an easy swap if you want to be like stock it want many many things that i might have forgot to mension.Mk6 R...almost the same... ;) i'm now planning on turbo upgrade gtx3071 is already home! :)

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G920F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Andy:
Brilliant work and a credit to you

th3_f15t:
I'm also planning a GTX3071R turbo but I've read a lot of good things about the TTE420 turbo as well. I'm currently deciding what I want to do in terms of long term plans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version