General > Photography Section

FORUM CALENDAR 2016 - CALL FOR ENTRIES....

(1/19) > >>

RedRobin:
Once again Neil (aka 'scopes') and I have been invited to produce the forum calendar.

Details about format and prices etc will be posted in due course but at this stage we would like you to submit up to 3 photos per car for our consideration.

Only VAG vehicles owned by forum members will be considered - BUT PAST AND PRESENT.

Selection will not be by public vote as in practice it gets very difficult to manage and have photos which meet a reproduction standard.

We would like to emphasise that
ALL BRANDS VAG CARS ARE ENCOURAGED - NOT JUST VW GOLFS BUT AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, PORSCHE, and even Lamborghinis (though I don't think that any forum member has one!). As usual we want to reflect the variation of cars belonging to the forum's members. If your car has already appeared in a previous year's calendar it won't mean that it won't be selected again (as long as the photos are different).

The more cars we have to choose from, the better. But please remember that it's a maximum of 3 photos per car for our selection.

DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS IS WEDNESDAY 18th NOVEMBER

Thankyou,

Robin & Neil  :happy2:

rex:
Well, it seems I didn't do the photoshoot for nothing  :jumping:.

Here are my 3 proposals:

I have some more artistic photos of the brakes and front grill but I guess I will leave them for the following years (due to the maximum 3 photo constraint). If you guys decide to do a split page and require other photos please contact me.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new 2016 calendar  :drinking:.

scopes:
Looking good !
 :driver:

jedi-knight83:
There is no mention of it, but I'm guessing the pics need to be a certain size and resolution for printing

jedi-knight83:
1290x860 version available

iPhone originals available.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version