Make a donation

Author Topic: R5GTT'S Cars rapid  (Read 242392 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: R5GTT'S Staying K03 as I've changed my mind
« Reply #705 on: December 17, 2016, 08:50:02 pm »
Thanks mate. It was a ball ache. But nowhere near the stress of your insurance fiasco!

Good that you can now press on with the build and create the car you want. Onwards and upwards
thanks buddy, that claim was a nightmare and still going as he wants £600 off me the twirp for storage so when I go to see him I'll tell him where to put that £600 as that's taking the wizzlet  :fighting2:

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #706 on: December 17, 2016, 08:52:04 pm »
Thanks mate. It was a ball ache. But nowhere near the stress of your insurance fiasco!

Good that you can now press on with the build and create the car you want. Onwards and upwards
thanks buddy, that claim was a nightmare and still going as he wants £600 off me the twirp for storage so when I go to see him I'll tell him where to put that £600 as that's taking the wizzlet  :fighting2:
Hehe, I don't blame you!

Offline v4rley

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
« Reply #707 on: December 17, 2016, 08:52:54 pm »
@r5gtt not heard of the turbo way of getting the boost vacuum, probably best just using the tap on the pcv

@AJP nice. I'm currently running full bcs pv, s3 cooler and ITG. Have a loba waiting to go on but going to fit when doing the valve clean and banjo bolt delete. Currently on unknown map but booked with rtech 2+ somewhen next year.    :grin:

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #708 on: December 17, 2016, 08:59:22 pm »
@r5gtt not heard of the turbo way of getting the boost vacuum, probably best just using the tap on the pcv

@AJP nice. I'm currently running full bcs pv, s3 cooler and ITG. Have a loba waiting to go on but going to fit when doing the valve clean and banjo bolt delete. Currently on unknown map but booked with rtech 2+ somewhen next year.    :grin:
Good mods. And Niki's map will definitely get the best out of them. Bet you can't wait!

Offline v4rley

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 104
« Reply #709 on: December 17, 2016, 09:06:01 pm »
Yeah playing it cool at the moment, paid for the map but haven't booked a date yet as it 200miles so need to get something pencilled in.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #710 on: December 17, 2016, 09:39:16 pm »

I'll take your advice  :drinking:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #711 on: December 17, 2016, 09:41:08 pm »

Hehe, I don't blame you!
ive made him wait almost a month now  :signLOL:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #712 on: December 17, 2016, 09:42:05 pm »

Good mods. And Niki's map will definitely get the best out of them. Bet you can't wait!
:jumping: :driver:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #713 on: December 20, 2016, 06:57:22 pm »
BCS power valve system now fitted and sound epic  :jumping:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:42:58 pm by r5gtt »

Offline Shoduchi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
« Reply #714 on: December 20, 2016, 08:00:23 pm »
Now your mileage will decrease... You'll want to hear it every time you can! :evilgrin:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #715 on: December 20, 2016, 08:18:38 pm »
Now your mileage will decrease... You'll want to hear it every time you can! :evilgrin:
haha I've already figured that one out  :doh: waiting for the add ons and map  :signLOL:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:42:11 pm by r5gtt »

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #716 on: December 20, 2016, 10:44:20 pm »
Gorgeous system no ones hitching a ride on these tips lol
Wanna hear this setup, might tempt me to treat myself to one. Don't want something that sounds overly loud when cruising, only on wot
believe me when o say it's an amazing system and @Powervalve Nige and his team got this one perfect although it was purchased used in two goes  :happy2:

Can't keep my foot off boost now  :signLOL:

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #717 on: December 21, 2016, 05:35:04 pm »
Wanna hear this setup, might tempt me to treat myself to one. Don't want something that sounds overly loud when cruising, only on wot
believe me when o say it's an amazing system and @Powervalve Nige and his team got this one perfect although it was purchased used in two goes  :happy2:

Told you so

Glad you like it pal. It's one of the biggest jobs out of the way for you too. Slowly but surely it's all coming together.

Offline bonelorry

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 44
    • Email
« Reply #718 on: December 21, 2016, 05:44:24 pm »
I need Powervalve in my life  :party:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #719 on: December 21, 2016, 06:53:43 pm »

Told you so

Glad you like it pal. It's one of the biggest jobs out of the way for you too. Slowly but surely it's all coming together.
Yeah it's wicked lol

It was a nightmare doing that off the floor yesterday and I don't think I'll be doing that again as the strength in my arms have gone  :surprised: :sad1: