All Things MK6 R and GTI > MK6 Members Rides

Red 6R

<< < (2/4) > >>

OJS3:
Thanks guys!

And thanks for letting me know about the bits on The R forum. Hopefully fetching them all this weekend. Looks like i'll be 2+ sooner than i thought.

now.... R-tech or stattlers?

DSG remaps? .... And intercoolers. Twintercooler or another brand? Preferably i dont want to have to modify anything and have a straight fit.

Badliar:
I want one !  :happy2:

Nice motor

Sequence:
Damn the 6R looks good in tornado red, if only i could insure one  :sad1:

GrayMK5GTI:
Just been out in Jays red 6R (from R Forum). His is pretty much as quick as my 7R and he is running stock map with turbo back APR exhaust & intake. . .

He is taking his to R-Tech, should be around 370-380bhp after intercooler & RFD :happy2:

OJS3:
Ok just a quick update.

Now got the BCS exhaust fitted and plumbed in. Sounds amazing on full chat, nice DSG farts but still standard when cruising (The baby hasn't noticed anyway).

Also fitted an Evoms intake.

Got a TTs engine cover ready to go on. Just spraying it Red and black then its going on.
Got the mats in which fit nicely.

Bought a new DAB ariel ready to fit when i eventually buy a new bluetooth unit rather than the stupid VW little stick on screen sh*te :booty:

Oh and got Team Dynamics 1.2s fitted and a set of H&R springs ready to go on.

Starting to feel a bit of a hesitation around 2-3k so ive ordered a few parts:

PCV
Rev G diverter
Fuel Filter
Spark plugs
Cam follower

Thanks to bonelorrys list on his thread.

So all that leaves now is which is the best bluetooth module to get and which is the best intercooler?

I'm thinking Peron? And who can explain the differences in bluetooth modules to me?

I'll get some pics when it stops hailing/raining

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version