All Things MK6 R and GTI > MK6 Members Rides

Stage 2, R Tech, AKS, MK6 GTI, DSG fun.

(1/17) > >>

ReDBull:
Hello everyone.
I've been looking for a new family bus for a little while now to replace the Tigiuan that's ok but not much fun. I've manage to track down a MKVI Golf GTI, DSG, leather and 49k miles on the clock which I picked up on Monday. Having owned a MK5 GTI with DSG 10 years ago it a car I always regretted selling (due to kids!).
The first thing I did after placing the deposit was ring T tech to book in for a stage 1 map. Then track down a Revo intake from TSR. I've got a VW DAB, satnav head unit to fit at some point along with cruise control. That was my plans for the car. Keep it standardish.  :happy2:

Only problem is that I've got the modifying disease that I can't cure. So I've ended up buying some 18 wheels and tyres, turbo back exhaust. Next on the list to buy is a bigger intercooler, Polar fis and sort of the suspension.  :laugh:

AJP:
Sod standard. Tasteful modifications, with the right parts, and good software, is the way forward. Sounds like you're on the right track!

r5gtt:
Nice car and we all have that bug  :doh:  :signLOL:

Has the car been damaged out of interest?
Headlight bonnet and wing look misaligned.

prp74:
Nice spec mk6. I'm sure it won't be standard for too long  :happy2:

ReDBull:

--- Quote from: AJP on May 26, 2016, 06:52:22 pm ---Sod standard. Tasteful modifications, with the right parts, and good software, is the way forward. Sounds like you're on the right track!

--- End quote ---
Thanks, I hope it's going to have some tasteful mods!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version