Make a donation

Author Topic: bitcoin help  (Read 338014 times)

Offline WaLLeMs

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
bitcoin help
« on: June 16, 2016, 09:33:02 pm »
any one here know bitcoin by anychance.

I am having issues getting the bitcoin core to sync as i keep running outta space but i selected it to install on my secondary drive of like 2tb but keeps using my ssd which is not alot.

I have bought some bitcoins but i used the wallet id that bitcoin core gave me, is there any other way of getting it as i just need to send it to someone else.

Offline AbigailzPg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
Re: bitcoin help
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 11:55:32 am »
Crypto-base output of Fabius 1-93c86. For me, this is not a basic cryptographic pin. I switched to Bitcoin a long time ago, which is made from cryptocurrencies. Personally, I also prefer Bitcoin because of the huge returns that Bitcoin provides. Fabia 1-93c86 is a good cryptocurrency right now, but it's better to invest in bitcoin and get more money from it. I was shocked at the amount of money that can only be made with bitcoins. Very often people are reluctant to invest cryptocurrency in bitcoins due to the huge price range and due to privacy issues ... This is a really very common problem and can be solved with services such as bitcoin tumbler. I used it myself and it is very effective.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 03:43:17 am by AbigailzPg »

Offline ClaireSuther

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 09:51:42 pm »
Is cryptocurrency stored on an ssd?

Offline James Woodward

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 08:40:12 pm »
Is cryptocurrency stored on an ssd? And what is your opinion on derivatives finance? Is that worth it? 
Crypto is not stored on SSD because any wallet provides the interface to the seed phrase. I mean that if you have your seed then it doesn't matter what wallet you are using because the money belongs to you! The seed phrase is the key to your money. Actually one can say that the money is stored in this seed.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 09:49:48 pm by James Woodward »