Make a donation

Author Topic: Number Plate Stickers  (Read 3243 times)

Offline jaylufc17

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Number Plate Stickers
« on: September 29, 2016, 06:56:29 pm »
not sure if this is the correct place to post.... however i have a plate which consists of two 1's and want to put a black dot in between to show the letter H.... what can i use? had a look at the number plate caps however im not screwing them in so need something that will stick

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
Re: Number Plate Stickers
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:28:08 pm »
I wouldn't advise trying to make an H out of two 1s in itself, you might get a bit of attention from the plod. I'm guessing the 1s will have to be quite close to achieve what you want, so you're asking for a pull before you even stick a black dot on. But anyway, that's your choice.

The little plastic head that covers a screw - can't you glue that on without the screw? And maybe stick another black one over another letter, roughly in the same place on the other half of the plate, just so it looks a little less obvious.

I see plates with one random screw cover, or one black and one white, and it just looks so obvious once you get within a few feet. I'm not sure there's a proper covert way of doing it!

Offline jaylufc17

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:51:46 pm »
yeah was thinking that tbh cant think of another way thanks!

agreed ill just have to take the risk lol...

Offline rich83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 165
  • -Receive: 801
    • MK5 Golf GTI
  • My Ride: https://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=98q55il5ji0rmklbc3758392s5&/topic,19740.0.html
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 10:17:48 pm »
Just use a marker pen and draw the line to make the 11 a H