Make a donation

Author Topic: Bluefin Error Code D003  (Read 4792 times)

Offline GTI_Daz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Bluefin Error Code D003
« on: January 22, 2010, 01:36:20 am »
earlier I plugged my bluefin into my car and after saying that it is downloading original map it cut off with this error code stating that there was something wrong.

after searching the net found that it was because i had a temp revo remap on it in oct and that reverted back to revo's version of the original settings not vw's. i have contacted the garage where had the temp map done and they cant fit me in to undo it until after Santa Pod  :sad1:

was hoping to have the map on by then. i have spoke with superchips and the guy said that they couldnt do nething to get original map settings back. anybody got any ideas as 2 what i could do to get the settings back to standard rather than wait for the clowns at the garage to reset them?

:happy2:

Offline mortygttdi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 146
Re: Bluefin Error Code D003
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 02:56:48 am »
book it in @ vw and get them to reset the ecu

Offline Hedge

• Thank You
  • -Given: 484
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 07:24:59 am »
Personally I wouldn't go anywhere near a VW dealer with talk of Revo, Superchips and remaps.

I think you will have to wait, get your ECU reflashed by your Revo dealer and then go again with the Bluefin.

It's a shame that Revo dealers don't tell people about this when they do the trial.

Offline vRStu

• Thank You
  • -Given: 90
  • -Receive: 159
    • Octavia-vRS Information Resource
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 07:52:42 am »
You could try another REVO dealer, they may charge a small fee but it could help you.

As for the trials - no such thing as a free lunch.
Stu...

Quartz Grey Audi A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara Upholstery with Silver Stitching and Heating, Sat Nav High, B & O Sound, Audi Music Interface, DAB Radio, Parking Advanced with Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated and Electrically Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

RNS510 Video in Motion unlocking, PIN recovery & DVD Region Free available

Offline SO8

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 01:58:25 pm »
This was the reason I went with Superchips on my Edition 30 in the first place .... when reverted to standard it is exactly that - not someones copy of the VW settings.

When I sold my Edition 30 I reverted it to standard so the new owner - if they mapped it - is not going to find someone else's map on on it.

I now have a 'reset' Bluefin unit ready for using on my next Golf  :evilgrin:     .... whenever I can afford the R !

Offline GTI_Daz

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 04:51:05 pm »
 :signLOL:

managed to get it sorted 2day. took it back to Prosport in Stockport and the guy there flashed my ecu and i have now uploaded my original settings to the handset ready for Monday morning when Superchips open  :evilgrin: