General > Shows, Events and Meets

SW England Dub Meet - Concept

(1/4) > >>

th3_f15t:
I've recently moved down to the South West of England (Plymouth to be exact) and I'm looking to see about organising a small scale meet of SW-Dubbers to get to know some people around here and see what's what. So if you have any thoughts on where a good, central place to meet, time and day (exact date will be arranged later, just a day of the week for now) so we can start working something out that suits the masses.

Thanks in advance!

barelyrelevant:
Hey,
I'm in Plymouth, could be interested, not been to a car meet in about 4 years haha.

Good to get to know local VW people, never know when it might come in handy for parts/tools!

th3_f15t:

--- Quote from: barelyrelevant on November 02, 2016, 09:49:06 pm ---Good to get to know local VW people, never know when it might come in handy for parts/tools!

--- End quote ---

Exactly my thinking...

grey golfster:
I'm at Fowey, mid south coast.

The only meets near here that I've been aware of have been mainly air-cooled stuff. Too many manky old camper vans for me!
Interested in a gti meet tho....

th3_f15t:
To be fair, I think it'll be more a general VAG meet if things go my way, was trying to think of ways to reach out to the rest of the VAG circle and get as many ob board as possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version