Make a donation

Author Topic: Pressure washer  (Read 4380 times)

Offline shestuds

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Pressure washer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 04:04:15 pm »
Thanks mate, food for thought.

I had a Honda petrol lawn mower years ago and it was a tank and only needed a new blade every few years.  Utterly dependable.  I am kind of swerving towards a petrol washer and will probably fork out for a Honda in all honesty.  Good tips on a second hand one though, didn't consider that  :happy2:

Hi, I can confirm that gas pressure washers are better and longer lasting. I had two electrical pressure washers, that did not work for a long time. When I decided to buy a third device, I thought what to choose, electric or gas pressure washer. There are so many articles and reviews about gas pressure washer that it was a nightmare to sift through the different information. In the end I managed to choose one model that were suitable for me. I decided to take gas pressure washer because it needs only fuel and water to provide serious power. My gas pressure washer has more then 3100 PSI pressure and it is perfect for heavy duty outdoors. If someone looks for a great gas pressure washer, I can recommend this article for your help. There you can read about the advantages of gas pressure washers and find some reviews.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 03:31:01 pm by shestuds »